Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pls do something about the frequent server down

Go down 
+6
FyNeX
lostintime
Haniko
monce123
dztnyheartnet
siren08
10 posters
AuthorMessage
siren08

siren08

Pls do something about the frequent server down Empty
PostSubject: Pls do something about the frequent server down   Pls do something about the frequent server down EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:44 am

GM, please do something about this. I think this is also the reason why our population isn't growing too much. The server is always down and what is frustrating is it always crashes when there's woe.. -_-"
Back to top Go down
siren08

siren08

PostSubject: Re: Pls do something about the frequent server down   Pls do something about the frequent server down EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:54 am

and please do something about the roll back...please please please...
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: Pls do something about the frequent server down   Pls do something about the frequent server down EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:11 am

hmm the rollback is only when the Char server goes OFFLINE.
It doesnt do much at all.
Well ,if you just got a special item, unlucky for you. Try to "Select Character" often, to check whether the char server is online or not. (Easier Way: abstractonline.sytes.net)
Back to top Go down
monce123

monce123

PostSubject: Re: Pls do something about the frequent server down   Pls do something about the frequent server down EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:13 am

actualy, i can't go into the website
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: Pls do something about the frequent server down   Pls do something about the frequent server down EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:24 am

..... Please use your head.

It is only when you are in game. to check whether it is online or not.

sometimes you can play but if u got disconnected u cant log in. It's SERVER CLOSED isn't it? that's the Char server being offline.
Back to top Go down
siren08

siren08

PostSubject: Re: Pls do something about the frequent server down   Pls do something about the frequent server down EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:27 am

I went out to celebrate father's day with my dad and still, the server's down, oh god @_@
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: Pls do something about the frequent server down   Pls do something about the frequent server down EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:00 am

LOL..... yeah it is. Oh God ~_~"
Maybe they're implementing 3rd jobs?? HOPEfully xD
Back to top Go down
monce123

monce123

PostSubject: Re: Pls do something about the frequent server down   Pls do something about the frequent server down EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:03 am

yeah ithink so...
wkwkwkwk
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: Pls do something about the frequent server down   Pls do something about the frequent server down EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:50 am

Server is down and Admin are having their good night sleep ^_^

Let's wait :s
DyNeX himself is annoyed by all those Server Downs and so on.. I am sure he'll find a way to fix that.

For now, be patience..
Back to top Go down
siren08

siren08

PostSubject: Re: Pls do something about the frequent server down   Pls do something about the frequent server down EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:17 am

it makes me realize that patience is really a virtue and i'm running out of it.. >,< kyaaaahh!!!! I'm going back to law school tomorrow and I won't be able to play 'til saturday because what is certain is I've got lots and lots of books to read and provisions to memorize,.. please please please please fix it asap.. scratch
Back to top Go down
lostintime

PostSubject: Re: Pls do something about the frequent server down   Pls do something about the frequent server down EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:08 am

relay true its down often my be 3rd job thing? fixing and fixing that's a good thing fixing
Back to top Go down
FyNeX

FyNeX

PostSubject: Re: Pls do something about the frequent server down   Pls do something about the frequent server down EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:10 am

please be patient with us, we are trying our best to fix everything & make the server stable. we are also trying to figure out what the server is crashing for so juhs bare with us Smile thanks. & we will also figure out the rollback.
Back to top Go down
lostintime

PostSubject: Re: Pls do something about the frequent server down   Pls do something about the frequent server down EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:22 am

Its true everything good takes time i understand and thanks
Back to top Go down
FyNeX

FyNeX

PostSubject: Re: Pls do something about the frequent server down   Pls do something about the frequent server down EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:26 am

thank you
Back to top Go down
siren08

siren08

PostSubject: Re: Pls do something about the frequent server down   Pls do something about the frequent server down EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:38 am

Thank you, at least now we know that something is done about it.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alronmendoza

alronmendoza

PostSubject: Re: Pls do something about the frequent server down   Pls do something about the frequent server down EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:03 am

So far the our server is at its crucial moment.. I've also thought that the population is increasing and probably due to updates the servers old downloads should be updated.. there are some people that I've met and their problems were always I can't put skill, error occurs and the client shuts..

LET's DO OUR BEST TO SAVE ABRO!!! :DDD we will post every bit of leaks and find ways to make it better!!
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: Pls do something about the frequent server down   Pls do something about the frequent server down EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:26 am

indeed. But just patch your client. It's simply done.
Back to top Go down
alronmendoza

alronmendoza

PostSubject: Re: Pls do something about the frequent server down   Pls do something about the frequent server down EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:00 pm

i think so.. xD
Back to top Go down
DyNeX
Admin
DyNeX

PostSubject: Re: Pls do something about the frequent server down   Pls do something about the frequent server down EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:03 am

Our Dev team is trying hard to make our server in the most stable point.. now that we add our third job and like we announced it was still on beta.. meaning we're still testing it for bugs and imbalance which there was many.. that means our first test in third job we found many imbalance and bugs to it so we're trying to fix it.. and if you're wondering on ur item loses dont worry we have our back to it. and if there is missing we will resolve it!..
Back to top Go down
https://abstractonline.forumotion.net
Froggy

PostSubject: Re: Pls do something about the frequent server down   Pls do something about the frequent server down EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:54 pm

Better prioritize your studies.
Back to top Go down
asaqeraa

PostSubject: Re: Pls do something about the frequent server down   Pls do something about the frequent server down EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:57 pm

Why is server down right now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pls do something about the frequent server down   Pls do something about the frequent server down Empty

Back to top Go down

Pls do something about the frequent server down
Page 1 of 1