Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server.

Go down 
+5
Chomps
nihsora
budjakan
Jenny
MimicThis
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MimicThis

Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server. Empty
PostSubject: Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server.   Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:58 pm

Horrible.
Back to top Go down
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server.   Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:59 pm

it's down again.. XD, i'm failing to connect.
Back to top Go down
MimicThis

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server.   Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:10 pm

This server is just terrible. I feel like the admins don't even care, heck why should I?
Back to top Go down
budjakan

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server.   Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:42 pm

I think we should wait.. there's always an explanation for this..

IGname-----Republika ng Pilipinas>>> Smile
Back to top Go down
MimicThis

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server.   Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:44 pm

budjakan wrote:
I think we should wait.. there's always an explanation for this..

IGname-----Republika ng Pilipinas>>> Smile

Wait for what? The server is really I'm not kidding.... at least down once every day.
Back to top Go down
nihsora

nihsora

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server.   Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:30 pm

there must be a reason for the frequent downtime. its gonna be more stable some time in the near future (i hope)
Back to top Go down
http://caadz.tumbler.com
MimicThis

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server.   Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:34 pm

nihsora wrote:
there must be a reason for the frequent downtime. its gonna be more stable some time in the near future (i hope)

Amen to that brother.
Back to top Go down
Chomps

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server.   Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:49 pm

I'll tell you this people! Private servers just naturally crash more often due to hardware and other reasons.
Back to top Go down
MimicThis

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server.   Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:56 pm

Chomps wrote:
I'll tell you this people! Private servers just naturally crash more often due to hardware and other reasons.

No. It's obvious you haven't played on other private servers haha
Back to top Go down
Chomps

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server.   Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:59 pm

MimicThis wrote:
Chomps wrote:

No. It's obvious you haven't played on other private servers haha

WRONG. Rolling Eyes

Just because I haven't played the server/s you have that doesn't mean this is the first private server I've been on.
Back to top Go down
MimicThis

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server.   Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:13 pm

I suggest the admin get a new computer or pay for a dedicated server it's only like $30 per month..
Back to top Go down
slaveoficetea

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server.   Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:58 pm

As a poor college student I drool over $30. The admin are doing their best to keep the server online as often as possible. (Assuming)
Back to top Go down
Zhepomme

Zhepomme

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server.   Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:00 pm

The admin Abstract is presently moving to california. When Dynex is not around the server can't run as he's the second admin able to run it.
Back to top Go down
slaveoficetea

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server.   Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:01 pm

Look at that! an explanation.
Back to top Go down
nihsora

nihsora

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server.   Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:47 pm

there we go guys. a little enlightenment. thanks pomme ^_^ now off you go guys. no more arguing
Back to top Go down
http://caadz.tumbler.com
Roflcopter

Roflcopter

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server.   Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:57 pm

another bs day.

oh well
Back to top Go down
MimicThis

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server.   Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:17 pm

Perhaps they need active admins. Not somebody like Dynex who is hardly ever on.
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server.   Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:11 am

Don't blame DyNeX, he used to be ol everyday 2 month ago, I know because I was always hanging out with him for many hours. He wrote me a msg 'now this days i havent been on much due to busy days.' He goes to school etc.

I can remember than back then Abstract came barely online. Time changes.

And what Zhepomme said. Abstract is moving to California *to DyNeX I think* and will be active next week/ or this week.

Please bear with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server.   Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server. Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is the server down everyday? Literally... very unstable server.
Page 1 of 1