Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fix Your Server

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Natigaro

Fix Your Server Empty
PostSubject: Fix Your Server   Fix Your Server EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:44 pm

It's broken. I'll be back if and when any and all issues have been solved. And also, look at the suggestions thread: nothing suggested since I've been here has so much as been replied to. Not just suggestions from me, but from anyone. I have never seen a single GM online who has the power to fix anything. If you want your server to flourish, you'd better stop hiding and start solving problems.

-Nati
Back to top Go down
Musical Boss

Musical Boss

Fix Your Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix Your Server   Fix Your Server EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:01 pm

Nati, after just losing 4 kiels and an LK card, i can honestly say i agree with you, your server crashes too much, and it caused so many people to lose accounts and items.
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter

Roflcopter

Fix Your Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix Your Server   Fix Your Server EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:13 pm

shit happens.
Back to top Go down
daisy

daisy

Fix Your Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix Your Server   Fix Your Server EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:25 pm

Admins Pleas Fixxxx Up We dont want To lose This Loving Server Of Yours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mirglip

mirglip

Fix Your Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix Your Server   Fix Your Server EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:54 pm

Do they really not give a shit?
Back to top Go down
Natigaro

Fix Your Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix Your Server   Fix Your Server EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:38 pm

Well they never respond to anything, and I never see them online, so I can't say they don't give a shit. I can only say that they are not there for me to know whether or not they do, which is just as bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fix Your Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix Your Server   Fix Your Server Empty

Back to top Go down

Fix Your Server
Page 1 of 1