Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ALAS

ALAS

Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends Empty
PostSubject: Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends   Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:08 am

I hope you understand what i feel,

I just want to inform to all of you that I'm leaving because of some reasons.

Number One Reason: i lose my effort to gain points, because i created 10 accounts to earn points, while my mail Account is about to reach the 1000+ Points to buy Valkyrie Helm, and my other account reach 650+ to buy card, and other equipment.

Number Two Reason: before, Gold Coins are useless because the main money is Poring Coin right?? thats why i'm buying so many poring coin, the change rate 100Gold Coin=1 PC, but now 5GC=1 PC see the different.

3rd Reason: So many changes, and some changes are good to all players but some changes are not good to others, WHY?? because its unfair to players who donated to our server they spend some Money to buy Expensive item, am i right?
so how about other players?

4th: july 21, 2010 the server closed, in that time i had many items gained, like 2kiel & 2FBH 1Ifrit this is Donate Card, and other item that i hunted like Tao Gunka and others items i exerted effort, and after i lose them because of the roll back, I accepted that because i understand that our server is being hack thats why our GM need to run the back up files, thats why its roll backed, i thought after the first roll back every thing will back to normal and it will never happen again, but after i receive the news that roll back will happen again, i become lazy to hunt and to wait to earn points because of that damn Roll Back.

5th: I thought it was done fixing our server after the first roll back thats why i exerted too much effort hunting so many MVP Cards and create equipments, refining Ice Pick & Grimtooth, Playing Battle Grounds while my 9 Character is in the @afk command to complete all players in battle grounds to play alone and to earn Valor and Bravery while im getting Hourly Cash Points thats why im always online, i got some stuff in battle grounds.

But after all my efforts, it turn into non-sense,

so i decided to leave this server because I'm just wasting my time here.

GOOD BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF #@!
Back to top Go down
http://konektado.com
Roflcopter

Roflcopter

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends   Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:52 am

Why you're making too much accounts? Isn't that "fooling" against the server just to get points? o0
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends   Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:58 am

I understand how you are feeling. Currently I am myself in that state.

Take care and you're always welcome to the server.
Back to top Go down
ALAS

ALAS

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends   Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:47 pm

Thanks Haniko, ill be back soon.
Back to top Go down
ALAS

ALAS

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends   Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:37 am

if admin make 1 Gold Coin = 1 Poring Coin, ill play again, because 5 GC=1 Poring coin is hard.
Back to top Go down
ALAS

ALAS

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends   Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:37 am

if admin make 1 Gold Coin = 1 Poring Coin, ill play again, because 5 GC=1 Poring coin is hard.
Back to top Go down
daisy

daisy

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends   Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:06 am

ALAS wrote:
Are u serious ??
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends   Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:09 am

I think he is.
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter

Roflcopter

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends   Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:10 pm

It's WAY TOO EASY getting Gold without any using bugs, whatsoever.

If that happens, bye bye "hard part" of the server lol.
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends   Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:30 am

@ Roflcopter

It's really hard.. I've tryed to leave once too, but couldn't Very Happy
Was missing all my friends, hehe.
Back to top Go down
nihsora

nihsora

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends   Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:55 pm

ALAS wrote:

LOL haha nice one. if thats the conversion rate? everyone's gonna be freakin awesome hahaha but what's the point in playing if everything's gonna be given to you on hand right? its the quests, the thrills that makes each server different.
Back to top Go down
http://caadz.tumbler.com
Roflcopter

Roflcopter

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends   Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:28 pm

Haniko wrote:
@ Roflcopter

It's really hard.. I've tryed to leave once too, but couldn't Very Happy
Was missing all my friends, hehe.

lol not really, remember Mir? xd
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends   Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:14 am

Mir as the Homunculus?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends   Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Bye my Fellow Abstract RO friends
Page 1 of 1