Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MORE ABSTRACT!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
arsetothem

arsetothem

MORE ABSTRACT! Empty
PostSubject: MORE ABSTRACT!   MORE ABSTRACT! EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:40 pm

its really fun to destroys lots of enemies all at once and finishing a MVP monster along the way. so here my little suggestion.

- increase number of monsters in an area
- increase spawn rate ( like a minute or half after killing it) does not apply to BOSSES
- 1 on 1 (MVP boss but more difficult, even with a level 999) im mvp room

it would be better, if its in the last areas of the dungeon only. like abyss_03 or abbey03

- GTB card enable in field, but disabled in PVP rooms or against players.

that card is godly! its a waste not to use it in MVPs.

- Monster Eggs in shops (worth 10 - 25m)
- Loyal Monster eggs in shops (donation / points)
- Headgears in shops (the not too awesome ones) like hats, helm and etc.

shop upgrades, its easy to capture monsters, so why not buyl it to save time.

- homunculus AI upgrade! or fix

my homunculus sometimes stops moving / attacking / anything (cause i like to fight monster while doing something else - reading manga)

- Super novice event - SN battle royale - winner takes < you decide > like once a week

SN need some LOVE!

- NPC: Ranking ( Pvp or MVP ) Bulletin (news and events) Post (players can put messages like "B/T= Valkyrie armor set" or "DyingBreed is a NOOB!" with there names... duh) and don't worry DyingBreed is SN character.

Knowedge is Power! Bragging rights! nobody vends no more and i rather beat MVPs than sit around waiting for some deals. they can just PM if they want something.

Question:
- where is the endless tower?
- where is Beelzebub's card? i beat em but no card... just for collection

End of Suggestion, more to come if I think of any.
Back to top Go down
DyNeX
Admin
DyNeX

MORE ABSTRACT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORE ABSTRACT!   MORE ABSTRACT! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:02 am

You have tons of ideas there Wink nice but most of them are not require to change..

i mean in the mvp there's the MVP room where some of the Bosses are and you can try and killing it. and i believe the spawn rate of the mobs are in the right time because if you increase the spawn time it will be easy on leveling up and i know this is a SHR server but we still make the server challenging to players. GTB is in the donation category due to its stats, against magic its against Priest and such (Specially when third job comes back) and it will be use in PvP. Eggs are easy to make, like i said we like to put challenges so you guys can do something all the time. and pet loyal, there's a command for you guys that makes your petloyal. The head gear same thing challenges * HUNT HUNT HUNT* homunculus AI. there's tons out there in google. The event is up to the gm's if they want to host one. and there's a pvp ranking already in prontera. and there's broadcaster in prontera also. Smile the endless tower is in prontera 137,177.. beelzebub dont drop coz its in the donation category same as GTB
Back to top Go down
https://abstractonline.forumotion.net
arsetothem

arsetothem

MORE ABSTRACT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORE ABSTRACT!   MORE ABSTRACT! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:51 pm

DyNeX wrote:
You have tons of ideas there Wink nice but most of them are not require to change..

i mean in the mvp there's the MVP room where some of the Bosses are and you can try and killing it. and i believe the spawn rate of the mobs are in the right time because if you increase the spawn time it will be easy on leveling up and i know this is a SHR server but we still make the server challenging to players. GTB is in the donation category due to its stats, against magic its against Priest and such (Specially when third job comes back) and it will be use in PvP. Eggs are easy to make, like i said we like to put challenges so you guys can do something all the time. and pet loyal, there's a command for you guys that makes your petloyal. The head gear same thing challenges * HUNT HUNT HUNT* homunculus AI. there's tons out there in google. The event is up to the gm's if they want to host one. and there's a pvp ranking already in prontera. and there's broadcaster in prontera also. Smile the endless tower is in prontera 137,177.. beelzebub dont drop coz its in the donation category same as GTB

well... its more work than challenges, the REAL challenges are the WOE, Emp Breaking, PVP ROOM, MVP ROOM and Hunting Thanatos / Memory of Thanatos / Thanato's Shadow (he's a pain! always teleporting either me or himself around the tower) ALSO the events!!! but i do enjoy hunting my equipments.

FORGET ABOUT THE HEADGEARS and Homunculus / PETS.

What about the Super Novice Recognition, there should be contest for SNs.

Also, Do we have a "Beat all MVP" challenge, like they are all Bosses in one room and you have to beat em all at once? with no haling / recovery items, no @storage and no @warps, and includes Ranking (fastest killer). i would like to see people try that. im not talking about the one in MVP room, just like that BUT with a timer and rankings.

too bad, we dont have many players...
Back to top Go down
DyNeX
Admin
DyNeX

MORE ABSTRACT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORE ABSTRACT!   MORE ABSTRACT! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:10 pm

I'll think about the SN Recognition Smile nice idea though.. but we dont have beat all mvp because when it comes on hunting mvp its pretty easy and fast if you know the build for it. but dont worry i'll put more interesting stuff in our server Smile just bear with us... and yeah have little players Smile votes will help and RMS and recommendation surely does work Smile
Back to top Go down
https://abstractonline.forumotion.net
arsetothem

arsetothem

MORE ABSTRACT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORE ABSTRACT!   MORE ABSTRACT! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:48 pm

DyNeX wrote:
I'll think about the SN Recognition Smile nice idea though.. but we dont have beat all mvp because when it comes on hunting mvp its pretty easy and fast if you know the build for it. but dont worry i'll put more interesting stuff in our server Smile just bear with us... and yeah have little players Smile votes will help and RMS and recommendation surely does work Smile

well... its fun though, having to fight those Mvps and beating the times of the other players, i know its easy, but the challenge is on the time. i mean you cant beat em in a second, right? well, its worth a try to put it in. not as event though, but as a booth (like the EMP breaking - i like to test out builds for my sinX)

-can you increase the stat cap?, just enough for the extra stat point (level 99 - 7179 stat points extra )

ive been to many RO server, but this one is the best so far!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MORE ABSTRACT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORE ABSTRACT!   MORE ABSTRACT! Empty

Back to top Go down

MORE ABSTRACT!
Page 1 of 1