Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endless Tower Cool Down and Other Suggestions....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StudFK

Endless Tower Cool Down and Other Suggestions.... Empty
PostSubject: Endless Tower Cool Down and Other Suggestions....   Endless Tower Cool Down and Other Suggestions.... EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:04 am

Hello, thank you for hosting this great server, I just to figure out whats up with this error message I have been getting after I choose my character and it tried to connect....

Anyway, I was hoping perhaps the cool down time for entering endless tower could be reduced or even eliminated entirely. I like to MVP and the tower is a fun quest but unfortunately I have to wait another week before I can go in it again.

Also I would suggest that there would be more convienence with the NPC's. For example why isn't there a repairman with all the NPC groups in Prontera center?

Thanks again,
Francis
Back to top Go down
hanna

hanna

PostSubject: Re: Endless Tower Cool Down and Other Suggestions....   Endless Tower Cool Down and Other Suggestions.... EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:17 am

there is a repairman and a refiner inside the building with a propeller in its roof (near the stylist)
Back to top Go down
daisy

daisy

PostSubject: Re: Endless Tower Cool Down and Other Suggestions....   Endless Tower Cool Down and Other Suggestions.... EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:29 am

He means where all healers etc are there Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endless Tower Cool Down and Other Suggestions....   Endless Tower Cool Down and Other Suggestions.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Endless Tower Cool Down and Other Suggestions....
Page 1 of 1