Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Suggestions to consider

Go down 
+3
monce123
KurO
SoraKy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SoraKy

Suggestions to consider Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions to consider   Suggestions to consider EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:08 am

Hey guys, first post and about 3 days into the server.

First off, I really like this server a lot. I also do think it has potential because you're the only medium population SHR that actually has the most renewal 3rd job implementation from what I've seen.

From a balance standpoint, I have the following suggestions.

1. I really like the fact that you guys allow statuses despite being overlevelled. This makes cards and classes a lot more viable. I do think however that some statuses need to be updated/edited in order to reflect the higher level/hp/stats etc.

For example, burning status does 32K each tick. Now this might be large for monsters, but for pvp its almost useless.Burning is usually a viable status dps, similar to Guilottine cross poisons but because of the insane hp, it does next to nothing.

2. I think it's worth your attention to check each skill and balance it out against being a 999 server. A lot of your skills are still set against a level 99 max server (soul breaker, cart termination, meteor storm, to name a few. Nothing close to reaching the damage % they do to normal servers). Having skills purely atk based, instead of damage % based for example, instantly loses its potential in 999 server environment since they do 10 thousand-ish damage compared to the cross slash 999,999k each pop damage. :p (or FSK for that matter)

Also, I'd check each skill to see if it works properly given the 999 status. 3rd job skills aside (I know they're still beta), I'm finding a couple of 2nd job skills not working as they're supposed to. Sacrifice for the paladin for example, should never miss unless a skill makes it miss. Yet, it keeps missing.

I know it's a lot of skills to go through, but if you have this dedication to balance, you can rival servers that have 1k pop easily.

3. Damage/Heal Cap. Again, given the insane hp in the server and the stats that go along with it, a lot of single hit skills PALE in comparison to multi hit skills because of the damage cap. FSK being one of the top skills in pvp isn't by accident; it's because the damage is limited to 999K. I could probably easily get a sacrifice up to more than 999k per hit, but one hit of FSK beats out the damage potential easily. Not necessarily because its stronger than my sacrifice, but because it makes full use of the 999K per hit (FSK real max is 3M, Sacrifice Max is 999K) This applies to single target/hit spells as well.

Heal caps limit support characters too. I can understand banning potions and restoratives, but the heal cap has to be upped to allow some sense of survivability. 32K max heal in an environment where 2-5M hp is the norm may not be the most ideal.

4. Vending. Increasing the cap to reflect the current economy might popularize vending more. The average winning for any event is 2B as is; going higher in vending limit should go hand in hand.

Again, I really like the server thus far. A focus on balance and pvp where 100% drop rate is the norm could make it one of the best SHR pvp servers out there, if not the best.

PS. Maya Cards, kills all the Sorcerers in the server. :p
Back to top Go down
KurO

KurO

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to consider   Suggestions to consider EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:59 am

The server only shows 32767 of healing but it heals more than that, my priest heals 120K(highness heal) with 4 Bacsojin cards but still not enough to make an arch bishop survive in battle specially if the role of the arch bishop is to support. i've already reported that but no response from the GMs or admins.

Maya Card, not only Sorcerers but also us Arch Bishops who uses Adoramus. Very Happy

I understand what you're saying. and I agree with you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
monce123

monce123

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to consider   Suggestions to consider EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:10 am

but i think it's ok... no problem for me...
Back to top Go down
asdfasdf

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to consider   Suggestions to consider EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:28 am

I agree with all your suggestions, the GMs should take a close look.
Back to top Go down
Froggy

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to consider   Suggestions to consider EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:08 am

Sacrifice with 999,999 damage with each hit is overpowered.
Back to top Go down
Natigaro

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to consider   Suggestions to consider EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:58 am

Froggy, Soraky's argument makes your post a moot point, since he clearly just exemplified how FSK can do THREE TIMES that damage. So shouldn't you say that is overpowered?

I agree with everything stated in this suggestion. I certainly hope that someone reads this and adjusts accordingly.
Back to top Go down
LoudSpeaker81

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to consider   Suggestions to consider EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:00 am

lol use ghostring card if u dont want to get it hit by a 999k sacrifice dmg..simple. Beside Banishing point and Pinpoint attack are more overpowered. Almost 70% in the server are Royal Guards lol. BTW the server should nerf "Repair" skill in mechanics, its getting really annoying when they about to die, they just run away using "front back-slide" and heal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to consider   Suggestions to consider Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions to consider
Page 1 of 1