Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Off. Again. Server Status?

Go down 
+8
DyNeX
ChaosBlitz
daisy
kyleritzilian
Hiro
SoraKy
okcomputer
gavinchee
12 posters
AuthorMessage
gavinchee

Off. Again. Server Status? Empty
PostSubject: Off. Again. Server Status?   Off. Again. Server Status? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:21 am

So far the server has come online twice and disconnected again to the extent of my knowledge. There's been a state of mayhem amongst the players.

Just as a statement, before you guys start raging at the GMs keep in mind this update is for the improvement of the server for your benefit.

Just a list of FAQs for the Administrators to possibly awnser to. If you don't know the awnser or you're just waiting for DyNeX, could you awnser the ones you DO know as of yet?

1. Will characters and items be re-imbursed IF you have a screenie or some proof.

2. If points have disappeared, is there a way to check the history of the Ip as to when they joined or something similar and reacting accordingly?

3. Will the server be experiencing anymore of these problems? So far it's happened twice where it's come on and off.

4. Is the server just gonna like... shut down.

5. Uhh.. i'm stumped. If anyone has any other questions, PM me and i'll add it to the list.
Back to top Go down
okcomputer

okcomputer

PostSubject: Re: Off. Again. Server Status?   Off. Again. Server Status? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:27 am

server is down for ever..... Twisted Evil joke
Back to top Go down
SoraKy

PostSubject: Re: Off. Again. Server Status?   Off. Again. Server Status? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:54 am

Wow. Everything's gone. Haha. My 6 chars is kaput o.o.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Off. Again. Server Status?   Off. Again. Server Status? EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:41 am

Hey server is of again.. zzzzz
Back to top Go down
Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Off. Again. Server Status?   Off. Again. Server Status? EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:42 am

its so frequent now.. im thinking bout changing server now.. Mad
Back to top Go down
kyleritzilian

PostSubject: Re: Off. Again. Server Status?   Off. Again. Server Status? EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:39 am

Is there a new server ?
Back to top Go down
daisy

daisy

PostSubject: Re: Off. Again. Server Status?   Off. Again. Server Status? EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:56 am

They are making One xD
Back to top Go down
ChaosBlitz

ChaosBlitz

PostSubject: Re: Off. Again. Server Status?   Off. Again. Server Status? EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:43 am

Well, it wouldn't happen if some players don't use 3rd party/hacking programs. i mean, it's a private server! It's RO playing easy now and you still have to cheat?

Well, I'm only new here. But if this lasts more than 2 days, I'm going to change server.
Back to top Go down
DyNeX
Admin
DyNeX

PostSubject: Re: Off. Again. Server Status?   Off. Again. Server Status? EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:34 pm

Yeah i myself dont like to fix the server frequently but there's a bunch of douchebag out there want to make everyone else life miserable and complicated. haha we are trying our best to finish the server as soon as possible and dont worry, like what i said before we will do something to make your life easier to gain ur item back.. we just need your support Sad... i've stayed up all night just to do this server back again and put new security to ensure our safety Smile
Back to top Go down
https://abstractonline.forumotion.net
daisy

daisy

PostSubject: Re: Off. Again. Server Status?   Off. Again. Server Status? EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:36 pm

Yes he Is not Liying coz my Brow was online till 2 am in india and dynex is in Philip so it means he was online until 4:30 Am according to his time (Aprox) thx DyNeX <3 Laughing
Back to top Go down
ChaosBlitz

ChaosBlitz

PostSubject: Re: Off. Again. Server Status?   Off. Again. Server Status? EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:03 am

OMG. 4:30 am?? What about your job? don't forget that you have a life too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hanna

hanna

PostSubject: Re: Off. Again. Server Status?   Off. Again. Server Status? EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:16 am

All for The Player Very Happy
Back to top Go down
daisy

daisy

PostSubject: Re: Off. Again. Server Status?   Off. Again. Server Status? EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:01 am

^_^
Back to top Go down
Joker

PostSubject: Re: Off. Again. Server Status?   Off. Again. Server Status? EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:13 am

Dynex dude take your time we will w8 till u fix the s3rv3r

^_^
Back to top Go down
DyNeX
Admin
DyNeX

PostSubject: Re: Off. Again. Server Status?   Off. Again. Server Status? EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:33 am

hehe thanks guys, well i just do what i can to fix it fast Smile and oh yeah me and abstract did a little bit of tweaking on the client side Smile so there's a new login looks
Back to top Go down
https://abstractonline.forumotion.net
daisy

daisy

PostSubject: Re: Off. Again. Server Status?   Off. Again. Server Status? EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:54 am

Nice ^_^
Back to top Go down
motoshuwa

motoshuwa

PostSubject: Re: Off. Again. Server Status?   Off. Again. Server Status? EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:17 am

@ Dynex, does this mean server wipe? all item gone? =X
Back to top Go down
daisy

daisy

PostSubject: Re: Off. Again. Server Status?   Off. Again. Server Status? EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:54 am

Yup it means a Direct Swipe Coz a Whole New Server Is made!!
Back to top Go down
asaqeraa

PostSubject: Re: Off. Again. Server Status?   Off. Again. Server Status? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:29 pm

Why server off right now?
Back to top Go down
gavinchee

PostSubject: Re: Off. Again. Server Status?   Off. Again. Server Status? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:12 pm

Is there any reference as to people who donated, or those with screenies of their gears? Is there any chance of redeeming their items?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off. Again. Server Status?   Off. Again. Server Status? Empty

Back to top Go down

Off. Again. Server Status?
Page 1 of 1