Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to get to Level 101F in Endless Tower??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sohainoob

How to get to Level 101F in Endless Tower?? Empty
PostSubject: How to get to Level 101F in Endless Tower??   How to get to Level 101F in Endless Tower?? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:35 pm

Does anyone knows how to get to floor 101???

I beat that thorn for 3 times already and I've yet to come across any warp or teleport to go to level 101F....

Just a few minutes ago, I tried teleporting directly to lvl 76 with my ashes, thinking that this the 3rd time will really get me to meet that mvp Naught Sieger. But to my dismay, still none.

how come??? Can GM or Admins please rectify this???I wasted 3 weeks waiting for the cool down time. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DyNeX
Admin
DyNeX

PostSubject: Re: How to get to Level 101F in Endless Tower??   How to get to Level 101F in Endless Tower?? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:58 am

i'll look onto this
Back to top Go down
https://abstractonline.forumotion.net
sohainoob

PostSubject: Re: How to get to Level 101F in Endless Tower??   How to get to Level 101F in Endless Tower?? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:23 am

and please do reset my cool down Dynex..

I'm not sure whether didn't I look carefully enough on floor 100 or there wasn't really anything at all..

But I'm pretty sure that there wasn't anything at all except for the crystal thing where you can talk to.

I've searched on the internet,google as much as I can and have yet to come across any topics stating that you have to TALK and PRESS certain things to get to level 101.
Back to top Go down
Kayorin

Kayorin

PostSubject: Re: How to get to Level 101F in Endless Tower??   How to get to Level 101F in Endless Tower?? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:24 am

how do you even get to endless? i dont see the normal npc ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get to Level 101F in Endless Tower??   How to get to Level 101F in Endless Tower?? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to get to Level 101F in Endless Tower??
Page 1 of 1