Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi!! read this :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alronmendoza

alronmendoza

Hi!! read this :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi!! read this :)   Hi!! read this :) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:56 am

i was inviting my co-ragnarokians from other server to play this one.. ehehe, i hope we could finish polishing our beloved ABRO fast.. Smile to all please to so help.. ahaha.. i miss my old pals.. Very Happy i'm sure they'll love this RO.. for the record, I've recruited already 1 person, and his now playing RO.. lets try to increase our population.. :DD
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: Hi!! read this :)   Hi!! read this :) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:11 pm

I have invited many players already, but they are busy studying for higher education :s..
But yes, it'll be nice if others would invite their friends to try out AbstractRo. If they are looking for a new server or to just have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Jaefine

Jaefine

PostSubject: Re: Hi!! read this :)   Hi!! read this :) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:52 pm

I'll invite my friend when they (and of course, me) have finished exames. Hope they'll join =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi!! read this :)   Hi!! read this :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi!! read this :)
Page 1 of 1