Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GMs and players Please read..

Go down 
+3
monce123
dztnyheartnet
alronmendoza
7 posters
AuthorMessage
alronmendoza

alronmendoza

GMs and players Please read.. Empty
PostSubject: GMs and players Please read..   GMs and players Please read.. EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:30 am

I suggest the item problems be fixed FIRST before the character over rating.. People can stop going to PVP unless they want to test (surely everyone would like too to see they're 3rd jobs) but for the sake of getting the main problem be fixed i suggest we postpone PVP for a moment so that we can give way and peace to GMs while they solve the 1st problem.. thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: GMs and players Please read..   GMs and players Please read.. EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:43 am

Why would it be?
I think only RG should be banned. and mechanics.

The others are not too imba.
Back to top Go down
alronmendoza

alronmendoza

PostSubject: Re: GMs and players Please read..   GMs and players Please read.. EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:05 pm

maybe lets rate it.. lets test by using no resistance chars as bait for the skills..
Back to top Go down
monce123

monce123

PostSubject: Re: GMs and players Please read..   GMs and players Please read.. EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:23 pm

No, RK should be banned too...
Back to top Go down
DyNeX
Admin
DyNeX

PostSubject: Re: GMs and players Please read..   GMs and players Please read.. EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:59 pm

Just remember guys The third job was added and its on Beta its not the final. we're still testing it and it will be fix soon and just be patient we're trying our best to resolve it.. and like what i said on AbstractRO News please read it.
Back to top Go down
https://abstractonline.forumotion.net
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: GMs and players Please read..   GMs and players Please read.. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:34 am

None of the 3rd jobs should be banned.. all Admin has to do is balance them even more and take consideration of some skills which are overpowered, since we are in a Super High Rate server. (max statts 550 etc.)
Back to top Go down
Jaefine

Jaefine

PostSubject: Re: GMs and players Please read..   GMs and players Please read.. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:28 am

Haniko wrote:
None of the 3rd jobs should be banned.. all Admin has to do is balance them even more and take consideration of some skills which are overpowered, since we are in a Super High Rate server. (max statts 550 etc.)
And also, if some 3rd jobs will be banned, there'll be class unbalance, 'cause some will have 3rd job, and some other won't.
Imo, the best way is to reduce power of some skill and overpowered some other (such as some genetics skill, which are almost useless)
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: GMs and players Please read..   GMs and players Please read.. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:14 am

Totally.
Back to top Go down
hairri

PostSubject: Re: GMs and players Please read..   GMs and players Please read.. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:17 pm

i think not 3rd job... wat about SG????? overpower!!! no 1 cant kill SG tell me wat char can 1v1 with SG????...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GMs and players Please read..   GMs and players Please read.. Empty

Back to top Go down

GMs and players Please read..
Page 1 of 1