Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Event? can this is be an event?

Go down 
+7
Haniko
Akazaty
dztnyheartnet
Death Punisher
Jaefine
alronmendoza
monce123
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alronmendoza

alronmendoza

Event? can this is be an event? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:55 am

i have a friend and we tried LOD and edge.. it didn't cause coma.. i think coma is nulled or something.. and tarot card of faith's coma is = half hp, i don't know why but its just half..
Back to top Go down
Akazaty

Akazaty

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:00 am

Coma = half hp on abstract RO, and lord of death/edge make coma, but it's just cuz of the low % and cuz he need so much time to affect the opponent, so you'll make damage, so you'll not see easily if coma come.
And comfort of the moon can be use only on one map, and can't be changed after that.
So they will not be able to use it, no ?
Back to top Go down
alronmendoza

alronmendoza

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:05 am

yeah that's the thing, it can be placed in a single map.. maybe the PvsP can be made in random maps to counter that advantage.. to coma yeah that's a very low chance 4 LOD + edge = 3.4% chance.. you'll really end up dying before the effect effects..
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:09 am

@^ True. Maybe like pvp_y_number-number

lol there are lots. number is any number between 1~8 Very Happy

that's quite nice pvp maps.
Back to top Go down
alronmendoza

alronmendoza

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:14 am

we can actually use pvp_n_1-1 or 2-1 or 3-1 because it is not used for boss hunting.. its also a good place for PvsP because there's a small bridge at the middle making both teams either to class at the middle or wait for ambush at their side end of the bridge..
Back to top Go down
alronmendoza

alronmendoza

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:17 am

and BTW.. we should put time limit.. the most people with most kill will win after 5-10 min of fight to make strategies more complicated.. another thing if nobody dies it means both teams will be out of the game, because if we make it draw then they'll do the same thing again at other PvsP..
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:24 am

First of all, we had GvsG, PvsP,.. in old AbstractRo, which didn't really go well. Most players were hiding and running away, with the fear they will get killed >.< We only played it once, but after that.. never heard of it again "^^ It might be added in the future, when our population grows bigger and bigger. .. and heh, there will be a new event called "AbstractRo Tournament" - can it be that it's what you are looking for? Smile
Back to top Go down
alronmendoza

alronmendoza

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:58 am

yeah.. looking forward to that.. please put time limit.. and we shouldn't mix-up all parties in one map.. there should only be 1 party vs 1 party.. like leveling up for every after win.. we should try a small map.. i'll try to look for a small square map.. Wink
Back to top Go down
monce123

monce123

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:47 am

about running, we must use place that have a small scale, so they can tun but can't hide
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:38 am

Oh yeah, Now I have this idea : Unable to use Cloaking, Chase Walk and Back Sliding (these are escaping ways.)
I wouldn't recommend Hiding since they r unable to move at all.. and Grimtooth skill of assassin needs us to hide (lol)
I'm not sure for Chase Walk, but they cant be sighted or ruwatch... But they r some skill for stalkers which can actually increase str...
Back to top Go down
monce123

monce123

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:58 am

and hidding
Back to top Go down
alronmendoza

alronmendoza

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:30 am

we cant remove their ability to hide.. if we did, then the sonicblow type sinX's will be more useless or more unfamiliar.. considering the situation, hidding is ok.. but no running, by means of wasting time just to live.. and please, lets have this "accept your defeat" policy.. yes we are protecting out death counts but this is a tournament, a death match so please be man enough to face your fall even for once..
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:13 am

Lol, a death count doesn't matter, it just show that he's noob.
That's what I think
And also, i said it MANY TIMES BEFORE
Hiding SHOULD NOT BE REMOVED
They are needed for some skills of sinx.
Back to top Go down
Akazaty

Akazaty

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:27 am

You can't removed hiding/cloaking/chase walk/back sliding/high jump/body relocation.
Yeah, I know that it's wasting time to running away, but some job need these skills. Just to be safe, not for running away. There are here to fight.
So, the best will be to make a little area, where they can't running away. So we need a little map.
And if someone running away, he'll be removed from the event.
Back to top Go down
alronmendoza

alronmendoza

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:55 pm

yeah, i agree to larena..
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:25 am

Does someone know Last Man Standing Event?.. Let me explain then, the last man standing wins >< and cloacking/hiding/chase walk aren't allowed, because most people uses those to escape, it's just how it is. People who think it should be allowed, not every job can detect hidden players.. they just wait to come near to you and you can't do anything about it. It's just fair to not have hiding/.. in pvp events (My opinion). Back slideing is ok same as body rolation, it's not easy to control and when you get hit.. you can't move for few sec. ^^
Back to top Go down
daisy

daisy

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:09 am

Hmmm here are many more events like'
Jumper Event

its like a Npc will disguised as an random monster and will warp to an random map players have to find him user sertain time limit can me kept between 30sec to 1 minutes if no one wins it will announce like" WOW no one fond me i was hear at payon 32 52" or he coordinates it had jumped to it cant be hidden it should be easily seen by others and if some one finds it it will say" [name of winner] has won i was at [ coordinate ] there should be 20-30 rounds of it its name will be random from Jumper 1- Jumper 10 that all .

and many more!!
Back to top Go down
xskyzzles

xskyzzles

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:33 pm

daisy wrote:
Jumper Event

its like a Npc will disguised as an random monster and will warp to an random map players have to find him user sertain time limit can me kept between 30sec to 1 minutes if no one wins it will announce like" WOW no one fond me i was hear at payon 32 52" or he coordinates it had jumped to it cant be hidden it should be easily seen by others and if some one finds it it will say" [name of winner] has won i was at [ coordinate ] there should be 20-30 rounds of it its name will be random from Jumper 1- Jumper 10 that all .

and many more!!

A random map, do you know how many maps there are? Too difficult/impossible event. NG
Back to top Go down
monce123

monce123

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:02 am

jumper event is an event that i know from Moonl*ght RO
Back to top Go down
daisy

daisy

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:24 am

xskyzzles wrote:
daisy wrote:
Jumper Event

and many more!!

A random map, do you know how many maps there are? Too difficult/impossible event. NG
Only main town's
Back to top Go down
Kayorin

Kayorin

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:24 pm

lol there are at least a hundred maps lol
Back to top Go down
gavinchee

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:19 am

Disclaimer: I skimmed the 1st and 2nd page, so I might have drifted off topic. Cheers, Glass. Very Happy

Problematic Skills
Someone mentioned the problem of excluding Asura, Sacrifice, and EDP.

1. Asura
Suras and Champions are of course a force to be reckoned with, seeing how they have the PPS + FO combo, with Asura as a staple skill. The problem with this however is that seeing how Suras don't have Ice Pick, the lack of a defense conducting weapon limits their damage. Personally using a Sura, the damage I saw at most was 25k, and 50k of GX's (Lack of Shield). Asura compensates for this, and of course there's the drawback of reflect, so Asura balances out. Any vit whore would have around 6m HP, and with Tao that'd be 8-10m. A Champ would do 100k at most per FO, and of course they lack a hit and run skill except for Body Relocate which is problematic as it is since it's hard to control.

I've used Sura and seeing someone think Asura should be removed is retarded. They have the limited element of Neutral, and reflect. NO THX, DON'T DISABLE.

2. Sacrifice
Never seen a Paladin effectively implement Sacrifice. Except for Kloach. He used it to kill himself so his death count didn't rise... it didn't work. He was like 100/30.

3. Enchant Deadly Poison
No doubt an idiotic idea to even consider removing EDP. If GXs do rape classes due to Ice Pick and their insanely high vit, they deserve it. Any decent person would have their vit at a point where it's in equilibrium with the damage from Ice Pick and Non-Ice Pick TurtTurtHydraHydra. GXs do 120k each Cross Impact at most on anyone with 2 Thara, and i'm pretty sure EDP increases damage by thricefold. Reducing a Cross Impact to 30k is totally retarded. They're fragile as it is with their lack of a shield, don't underpower them anymore than they deserve.

There are various problems with GvG or Party vs Party, a main problem being Basilica and the problem of spamming that party prone Kyrie Eleison.

IMO there shouldn't be any banned classes with the exception of a High Priest or Archbishop. Those 2 classes create complications in party related matches.

An example of that existing problem is Weezy and D0pE where Weezy in himself is a force to be reckoned with, but add in D0pE and that problematic Kyrie skill, added with Adoramus and Judex it's practically impregnable. A class combo of an Archbishop and any other class also causes a problem as to whether to wear Double Cranial or Double Reflect.

Of course, there's also the option of wearing Angeling, but then again not everyone is stupid enough not to use Cursed Water.

If there's any map that's more suited for PvP/GvG, it'd have to be poring_w01. Izlude is alright but there's the problem of parties hiding away, then coming in for a quick kill when everyone is down.

3-4 person parties seem like an ideal amount of people. Any less and it'd be boring, anymore and it'd be outrageous. 3-4 also enables parties to balance out their classes to cover up for any weaknesses, E.G. a Champ might cover for a GXs lack of range resist with Pneuma.

Then again, this is just an opinion.
Back to top Go down
monce123

monce123

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:22 am

wew... why my chars name is there?
wkwkwkwkwk
Back to top Go down
daisy

daisy

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:02 am

Close this Thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event? can this is be an event?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2