Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Event? can this is be an event?

Go down 
+7
Haniko
Akazaty
dztnyheartnet
Death Punisher
Jaefine
alronmendoza
monce123
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
monce123

monce123

Event? can this is be an event? Empty
PostSubject: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:53 am

CLOSED!!!!!!

Last edited by monce123 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alronmendoza

alronmendoza

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:26 am

i think thats GOOD, but there should be a limit to the people who will enter that game.. and i think better not have guilds but parties.. because what if the guilds members are all out? then the guild will already be disqualified.. so better have PvsP game.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jaefine

Jaefine

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:56 am

alronmendoza wrote:
i think thats GOOD, but there should be a limit to the people who will enter that game.. and i think better not have guilds but parties.. because what if the guilds members are all out? then the guild will already be disqualified.. so better have PvsP game.. Smile
Totally agree.
GvG sounds like WoE, but Party vs Party can be managed with 3-5-7 and so on players, so there could be a 3vs3 or 4vs4 ect., with no limit such as guild, and people of different guilds or without any can play.
Back to top Go down
Death Punisher

Death Punisher

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:07 am

3 party members is good enough since other players might not have a party because of lack of players..
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:10 am

It should be according to the number of people online... even better Very Happy
too much team = less poring coins per person... bad.
Back to top Go down
Death Punisher

Death Punisher

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:19 am

dztnyheartnet wrote:
It should be according to the number of people online... even better Very Happy
too much team = less poring coins per person... bad.

i think i agree with you..
Back to top Go down
alronmendoza

alronmendoza

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:52 am

ehehe.. yehey.. people agreed Smile i hope this request be updated to server too..
Back to top Go down
monce123

monce123

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:00 am

yeah, but i think that the prize just only for the 1st place and second place...

so there are an elimination for the party...

1st place= 1 poring coin each people

2nd place= 25 gold coin each player

i think that's fair... and also, the event must be on each 8 hour, there was 3 Event per day

per team there must be 3 people, can't more or less, so, it's fair

they can use healer item, and etc... so it must be cool...
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:25 am

NO THEY SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO USE HEALER ITEMS!!!!!!!
WHAT'S THE POINT OF PVP-ING IF YOU CAN HEAL OR INFINITY AMOUNT OF HP@!??!?!
@_@
oh please
use your common sense...
and it's not cool.

and also, 3 people is too little for me.
Back to top Go down
alronmendoza

alronmendoza

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:26 am

i think.. that's over production of poring coins.. the thrill will be gone regarding the poring coin value.. and most strong people will be more stronger.. think of this..

25 GC
for winners ea..
10 GC for runner ups ea..
as consolation to the other players.. they'll be given 5GC ea..

to think of it, this could spice-up the players will to play, so due to the not over prized prizes, we could do 4x this event daily so new players could get more eager to play especially for beginners.. and thru this, I hope people could become more kind to newbies.. well builds will be more secretive because of this but there's GM xhaniko to teach builds.. Smile theoretically speaking, this event could be given 4hrs after WOE.. so that makes it 8 player vs player games.. I hope my vision to this helps.. thanks for reading it, and please scrutinize it so that the best of this event could come out.. Smile

ALSO: to make people start or try other jobs, let us make some requisites before people join.. the groups should be composed with the following:

1st PvsP 4hrs after Kriemhild GVG- 1 sinx, 1 creator, 1 sage, 1 HP
2nd PvsP 4hrs after Neuschwanstein GVG- 1 LK, 1 WS, 1HW, 1 Stalker
3rd PvsP 4hrs after Eeyolbriggar GVG- 1 champ, 1 ninja, 1 gunslinger, 1 SL
4th PvsP 4hrs after Sacred Altar GVG(due to population increase every night we will also increase the number of people in every party)- 1 champ, 1 LK, 1 sinx, 1 sage, 1 HW, 1 HP

lets remove teakwon in the list, because if all the warmth is used in that map, almost all chars will be overpowered..

Smile
Back to top Go down
alronmendoza

alronmendoza

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:29 am

and yes.. no heal items at that map..
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:36 am

There will be arguments if there are limit to the classes.
Many reasons, here are some: Some doesn't know the build of some classes. Most people use sin x or champs. They less likely have other classes.

Unfair for some Right?

Should be open all. Well, imba skills should be locked.
Back to top Go down
monce123

monce123

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:53 am

yeah i agree, the skill that must be seal is like asura, edp, sacri, and another skill that make it not fair, so i still need what skill that must be banned in this event?
so meybe some of u can help me
Back to top Go down
monce123

monce123

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:59 am

and also, what about 5 people? ithink that for maximum...
and i disagree with the limit for classes...

so i agree with negai, that this event is open for all job char, lv and also some powerful skill must be banned....

and for the healer item, yes i think i'm wrong, sry about that...

than for the time, i think i agree if this event start after the WOE...

thx for all urs advice, and i need to know what kind of skill that must be banned?
can u give me? example:
Champion: Asura
SinX: EDP
and etc..
thx
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:07 am

monce123 wrote:
yeah i agree, the skill that must be seal is like asura, edp, sacri, and another skill that make it not fair, so i still need what skill that must be banned in this event?
so meybe some of u can help me

Objection.

Obviously a bad idea.
Champs are especially for Asura. Asura wanted to be blocked? Eat crap.
It's noobs that can't block asura would want this. this is not imba.
It's 100% neutral attack, can't be changed.

And Edp. It's actually not imba. It's why it's made.
Sin x powerful attacks are sonic blow (which seldom used) and Sprinkle Sand and Envenom etc...
They need EDP or they sucks..
EDP is just like the main attack for sin x
Just like how LK does, aura blade and concentration.
Note: I don't use sinx but i don't want it to be worse.

Sacri? It's easy to dodge, why do we need to?
It reduces the user's HP too, easy to kill.
It's neutral dmg also. Like asura, easy to be blocked.

I don't know about some skills, but some should be really banned in it.
Like the Hatred or sth? someone mentioned that.
not sure about the effects.
It's up to the GM to ban the imba skills though
Back to top Go down
alronmendoza

alronmendoza

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:55 am

the thing is this.. everything in this RO is balanced.. well the exemption should be for taekwons.. i'll think about this till tomorrow.. but i think, nullifying asura, EDP and sacri would cause a big mess.. think of this, sinX with no EDP can't kill, champ without asura can't kill, but pally w/o sacri can kill the reflect can cause 60% reflect, using reflect items could make it to 180% IF YOU KNOW THE PROPER REFLECT EQUIPS, pure reflect pally can also do reflect to skill types 70% summing it up the strongest player inside the PVProom is pally.. only creators can protect themselves vs pally via homuncullus, but the idea of pressure still is powerfull because it can turn enemies sp to 0.. so how can creators ever use acid demo and humunculus resurection?. can't right.. using thana is the best way to kill a pally but due to the 180% reflect even if ur hp is 21mil(i think this is the maximum hp in RO that a player can do) and the pally has 12mil + heal and an auto heal card + maximum hp regen + 100% perfect dodge, can you kill it?. >this is only a theory, but there is a great possibility for this, I still can't play so I still can't make this build due to server down and I'm also addicted in making my deviruchi hat but now that I've already made it maybe tomorrow if the server starts I'll do it..<
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:59 am

@^
Lol you can easily kill a pally though.
Even with the right equips.
Logic makes it up... But I think you'll need Creators like u said and a specific job.
Back to top Go down
alronmendoza

alronmendoza

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:19 am

yeah.. that's right.. Smile pally is overpowered with the specialty of other jobs nullified.. even with the most technique.. and the reason why i place jobs for every PvsP time is that for people to use another job.. for them not to be bored with the same char in the next day and in the next day.. It is also to promote teamwork.. Learn to protect your comrades and not just killing spree.. and think of this, what if your opponents are 3 reflect pallys? then ur team is composed of 3 sinx? that won't give a heck of luck to sinx.. or like 3 ninjas vs 3 creators? they probably won't be killing each other if that happens.. that is why I picked up specific classes for every PvsP routine.. Smile ./heh
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:37 am

lol, people should use their brains.
3 sinx? rubbish.
No one would want that.
If it was me, I wouldn't want that.
If people is in 3 sinx, they should use their brain more.
Back to top Go down
Akazaty

Akazaty

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:40 am

You're wrong Fritz. The warmth of the star gladiator don't increase the power of the group.
The star gladiator make high damage cuz of their skills "running" follow by "flying side kick".
And I think we don't need to remove some skills of the event.
Asura can be stopped, edp is not so strong (if you take a look at "running" of the sg, you'll see that EDP is finally weak xD), sacrifice is very easy to stop too ...
Whatever, this event depend from a part of the job from the team, but of the skills of the players too. 3 sinX can kill easily 3 reflect pallys if they know how play.
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:41 am

@^
totally agree with it and i had said it before, the skills are easy to stop.
Actually sin x can kill pallys. very simple way of it.
Back to top Go down
alronmendoza

alronmendoza

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:46 am

well, sinX can't do physical melee, but SB has too slow aftercast delay that won't be handy but pressure can be spammed.. leaving sinx without SP and making them atack physically, but with 100% perfect dodge they wont be able to hit by that..
Back to top Go down
Akazaty

Akazaty

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:51 am

Do you know envenom ? and lord of death card ? You don't need high damage to kill someone, status are enough Smile
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:51 am

there are more ways too.
Back to top Go down
alronmendoza

alronmendoza

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:53 am

Akazaty wrote:
You're wrong Fritz. The warmth of the star gladiator don't increase the power of the group.
The star gladiator make high damage cuz of their skills "running" follow by "flying side kick".
And I think we don't need to remove some skills of the event.
Asura can be stopped, edp is not so strong (if you take a look at "running" of the sg, you'll see that EDP is finally weak xD), sacrifice is very easy to stop too ...
Whatever, this event depend from a part of the job from the team, but of the skills of the players too. 3 sinX can kill easily 3 reflect pallys if they know how play.

the danger in taekwon is the hatred and comfort of moon.. comfort of the moon gives the highest flee possible to a player, even higher than the sinX or stalker or sniper can do, making it very uneven.. also the hatred which multiplies the attack of taekwon morethan that of EDP.. especially if the moon hatred is placed to the class your playing.. You'll really end up dead without causing a scratch to taekwon..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event? can this is be an event?   Event? can this is be an event? Empty

Back to top Go down

Event? can this is be an event?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next