Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

at least the website loads now >.>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nihsora

nihsora

at least the website loads now >.> Empty
PostSubject: at least the website loads now >.>   at least the website loads now >.> EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:12 pm

well imo. i think it still is a work in progress. why? coz before i'd know that the server is down just by opening the webpage of abRO, it doesnt load fully. now it does so im guessing that's an improvement? idk.
Back to top Go down
http://caadz.tumbler.com
gavinchee

PostSubject: Re: at least the website loads now >.>   at least the website loads now >.> EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:06 pm

Whoooo. Celebration.
Back to top Go down
gavinchee

PostSubject: Re: at least the website loads now >.>   at least the website loads now >.> EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:42 pm

Actually, no. The server isn't up. Atleast not for me. I tried both the homepage and the control panel.

Fail.
Back to top Go down
nihsora

nihsora

PostSubject: Re: at least the website loads now >.>   at least the website loads now >.> EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:47 pm

well control panel still shows no characters per account, the storage items are there (that just means my vhelm and abs pole axe are gone >.>), but mine homepage loads asap. i tried clearing my cache history cookies and it still did.
Back to top Go down
http://caadz.tumbler.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: at least the website loads now >.>   at least the website loads now >.> Empty

Back to top Go down

at least the website loads now >.>
Page 1 of 1