Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

About Server Down Times

Go down 
+8
Haniko
64Kai
Roflcopter
chace
makeawish
nihsora
sherwin991
Christine
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Christine

Christine

About Server Down Times Empty
PostSubject: About Server Down Times   About Server Down Times EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:15 am

If this server is new, the GMs should probably be more active and be more alert in what has happened especially ABSTRACT because he created the server..
Back to top Go down
sherwin991

PostSubject: Re: About Server Down Times   About Server Down Times EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:47 am

is the server on??.. cause when i tried to log in.. it says " Server Closed"..
Back to top Go down
nihsora

nihsora

PostSubject: Re: About Server Down Times   About Server Down Times EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:49 am

nope its not currently online. the server closed about a half hour ago.
Back to top Go down
http://caadz.tumbler.com
Christine

Christine

PostSubject: Re: About Server Down Times   About Server Down Times EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:50 am

It not on now but maype later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
makeawish

makeawish

PostSubject: Re: About Server Down Times   About Server Down Times EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:51 am

Totally agree with Christine!!! >__<
At least some notice for us that what's going on with the server?
Anyway, this is a nice server Very Happy I hope the GMs understand~ Smile
Back to top Go down
chace

chace

PostSubject: Re: About Server Down Times   About Server Down Times EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:58 am

I agree with makeawish. A notice would be nice before closing the server or putting some details in the forums to inform everyone.
Back to top Go down
Christine

Christine

PostSubject: Re: About Server Down Times   About Server Down Times EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:02 am

Yeah one of the admins or gms should always be on or time to time on so that he or she can give us a heads up on the servers
Back to top Go down
sherwin991

PostSubject: Re: About Server Down Times   About Server Down Times EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:06 am

When Is The Server Is Gonna On <<.... Btw Im New I Just Download The Game!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Christine

Christine

PostSubject: Re: About Server Down Times   About Server Down Times EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:08 am

WELCOME TO ABSTRACT RO, WHERE THE REAL MAGIC HAPPENS AND WHERE DREAMS AND FANTASY COME TO LIFE AND I JUST COPIED IT FROM A BOOK Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter

Roflcopter

PostSubject: Re: About Server Down Times   About Server Down Times EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:15 am

GMs cant do anything about it.

Those who can Access the Server itself has that.
Back to top Go down
Christine

Christine

PostSubject: Re: About Server Down Times   About Server Down Times EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:19 am

I know that I have been a GM before in another server.... Very Happy and only the admins and other special people can access and fix the minor and major probs that we cant handle
Back to top Go down
makeawish

makeawish

PostSubject: Re: About Server Down Times   About Server Down Times EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:19 am

*sigh* ~ Yea, at least some notice in the forums would be enough ^^. No offense but the "Abstract Information" in this forum seems dead Sad ~ I know the GMs can't do anything, well... I mean, a little notice for the players would be nice Smile

Oh! And... Welcome sherwin991!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
64Kai

64Kai

PostSubject: Re: About Server Down Times   About Server Down Times EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:22 am

and when is going to be on? i mean the server :O yeah i agree with your posts, i'm new and i was looking for information here in the forum but the GMs didn't write anything ...
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: About Server Down Times   About Server Down Times EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:53 am

Ehm, sry I was at collage as you are aware.
Well, we can't put a notice coz' the Admins are curretly very busy. Abstract is moving to California, and won't be able to come on-line for a week. his msg yesterday to all players: "bye bye... gtg guyz... see yah next week... <3 [G<M]"
DyNeX is busy with FyNeX I think "D

I'll try to contact them ASAP. But the bad news is, will he come On-line some point today or tomorrow? :s
Thank you for your understanding.
Back to top Go down
64Kai

64Kai

PostSubject: Re: About Server Down Times   About Server Down Times EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:04 am

that's not fun :O i entered this server saying "- great now i can get RO-holic" and the second day the server is turned off for a week? XDD i'm unlucky (and a bit disappointed).

Quote :
his msg yesterday to all players: "bye bye... gtg guyz... see yah next week... <3 [G<M]
couldn't read that ingame sorry. But thanks for telling us.

Is it really going to be off for a week? because some servers tells players that and later they...just...disappear xDD
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: About Server Down Times   About Server Down Times EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:09 am

@64Kai Don't worry, we had many situations like this ^^. AbstractRo will survive, even if it's not a fully donor server Razz (We have 2 Admins, when something happens to one, the other Admin can handle it. XD *jk* ) Keep voting for the server.

You couldn't read it because I broadcasted it in-game, since he was in hurry. I guess you weren't online at this moment.
Back to top Go down
64Kai

64Kai

PostSubject: Re: About Server Down Times   About Server Down Times EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:14 am

yeah thanks
hope they can fix this somehow 8D

yeah i think i wasn't online when that happened xDD
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: About Server Down Times   About Server Down Times EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:18 am

They can fix it, they do it almost every 2 weeks.. mhm, Admins are really doing their best to solve this problem for-ever!
Back to top Go down
Chomps

PostSubject: Re: About Server Down Times   About Server Down Times EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:13 pm

Abstract is moving to Ca. hu? Maybe I'll be able to meet em. ;D
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: About Server Down Times   About Server Down Times EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:14 pm

mhm, lucky you.. I wanna meet FyNeX :3
Back to top Go down
makeawish

makeawish

PostSubject: Re: About Server Down Times   About Server Down Times EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:24 pm

Awww~ I will miss this server Sad Hahaha! Thanks for the detail Haniko Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: About Server Down Times   About Server Down Times EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:30 pm

makeawish, where are you goin? o.o

Np, I've already reported the server town to DyNeX, when he comes online.. he'll receive the msg Smile

Be patience and bear with us.
Thank you~
Back to top Go down
makeawish

makeawish

PostSubject: Re: About Server Down Times   About Server Down Times EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:42 pm

o_o i'm not going anywhere~ since the server will be off for a week, i believe everyone here is missing the server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: About Server Down Times   About Server Down Times EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:46 pm

If we are lucky, Mark might come online and fix it. hmhhh.. he better come online soon -.-"

*praying*
(not really)
Back to top Go down
Deadlyspear

Deadlyspear

PostSubject: Re: About Server Down Times   About Server Down Times EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:15 pm

>< a week....i hope not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Server Down Times   About Server Down Times Empty

Back to top Go down

About Server Down Times
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next