Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have been banned but I didn't cheat, so what to do?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DyNeX
Admin
DyNeX

I have been banned but I didn't cheat, so what to do? Empty
PostSubject: I have been banned but I didn't cheat, so what to do?   I have been banned but I didn't cheat, so what to do? EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:52 pm

Before you asked to unban you make sure you are 100% sure that you never cheated. (Botting, duping, scamming, programming OR even just attemping to do these)

So what to do?

First of all, you need an evidence. Screenshot is fine, if you have one. It must clearly say that you're not a cheater. However, I'm about 100% sure that you didn't take a screenshot right before getting banned, then what? If you have any kind of evidence that you are not cheating (MSN chatlog, IP's blabla..), then post them in your topic. If you have no evidence at all, then it's all up to what a GM decides to do.

For GM's, you should take a screenshot of every person that you ban to avoid the hassle. At least the "Non bot" people.

Two examples, good and bad report

Bad

UMBAN ME PLS I DID NOT BOT OMG

Yeah, sure you didn't..

Good

Hello,

Yesterday, around the 6 o'clock my friend has been banned. He was not cheating by any ways or doing anything that's against the game rules. Here are some proof;

*Screenshot*
*Screenshot*
*MSN chatlog from 6 at the evening*

His account used to log in is Examplebanned01 and his character name is Examplecharacter01

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://abstractonline.forumotion.net

I have been banned but I didn't cheat, so what to do?
Page 1 of 1