Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hai guys i miss you all

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mharjorie

mharjorie

Hai guys i miss you all Empty
PostSubject: Hai guys i miss you all   Hai guys i miss you all EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:18 am

Hey guyss watzz up this is Gee09 i miss you all..plz tel me wat server we will play
Back to top Go down
phoenix2

PostSubject: Re: Hai guys i miss you all   Hai guys i miss you all EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:41 pm

hi Gee09 im playing ragnarok revolution it a low/mid rate server
Back to top Go down
mharjorie

mharjorie

PostSubject: Re: Hai guys i miss you all   Hai guys i miss you all EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:07 am

sure ill try to play that too just wait me ^^
Back to top Go down
phoenix2

PostSubject: Re: Hai guys i miss you all   Hai guys i miss you all EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:33 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: Hai guys i miss you all   Hai guys i miss you all EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:47 am

GEEEE, I HATE YOU!!

How are you doing buddy?
Back to top Go down
mharjorie

mharjorie

PostSubject: Re: Hai guys i miss you all   Hai guys i miss you all EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:36 am

hey haniko want to join me in my new server try this one EmulationRo SHR..ill wait u ther
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: Hai guys i miss you all   Hai guys i miss you all EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:18 am

I'll try to ^^ How's your wife dude?
Back to top Go down
mharjorie

mharjorie

PostSubject: Re: Hai guys i miss you all   Hai guys i miss you all EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:15 am

hey haniko i already quit ther server ill gonna find another server you too look for another server..my wife is good why r u asking /gg
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: Hai guys i miss you all   Hai guys i miss you all EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:29 am

lolz, great and I wanted to dl it this weekend.. let me know if u find something
just asking, you should know why Razz
Back to top Go down
mharjorie

mharjorie

PostSubject: Re: Hai guys i miss you all   Hai guys i miss you all EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:07 am

ahhhha...you perverted haniko!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: Hai guys i miss you all   Hai guys i miss you all EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:59 am

suuushhh it, i just want to cheer her up a little while u are studying. only helpin ya know Razz

www.groundwar-ro.tk <<--- new server
Back to top Go down
mharjorie

mharjorie

PostSubject: Re: Hai guys i miss you all   Hai guys i miss you all EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:02 pm

ahhhha...hey haniko the server is under maintenance..
Back to top Go down
nihsora

nihsora

PostSubject: Re: Hai guys i miss you all   Hai guys i miss you all EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:30 pm

damn. still can't find any server that's almost like abRO Sad still stoked, haha how're you guys doing?
Back to top Go down
http://caadz.tumbler.com
mharjorie

mharjorie

PostSubject: Re: Hai guys i miss you all   Hai guys i miss you all EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:56 pm

hai nihsora im doing fine how about u dude??im also looking for a server
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: Hai guys i miss you all   Hai guys i miss you all EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:00 am

@Gee I know it is.. still new server, so alot to fix. :/ I'll let you know if it's up and running.. without any problems and annying maintanence Razz It's SHR, 2nd Class. Max lvl 999/150 etc. ^^

No comment to what I am doing.. having huge problems with my relationship. (She said no to me as I proposed to her if she wants to go out. NOT GIVING UP THO!!) How are you nih? It's been a while that we talked.

Back to top Go down
nihsora

nihsora

PostSubject: Re: Hai guys i miss you all   Hai guys i miss you all EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:35 am

oh crap! been way too long for this reply, but still! haha what's up haniko, mharjorie! its been a loooooong time haha how're you guys doing lately? studies? work? all that shit hahaha oh what happened to your girl haniko? i bet she's already yours :> sweet much! haha i'm gonna check up on this every now and then, and i still haven't stayed long at a server, might try serendipity once their page comes back up. you guys have a good one!
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: Hai guys i miss you all   Hai guys i miss you all EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:47 am

Rawr o,..,o I already thought you died.. well welcome back alive.
What I am doing is being lazy and unemployed. Let's go for a drink, yay !!
She dumped me as I flew all the way to see her in Austria.. don't wanna talk about it..
Where on earth have you been? I missed ya Razz How are you??

Regards,
Haniko

Back to top Go down
nihsora

nihsora

PostSubject: Re: Hai guys i miss you all   Hai guys i miss you all EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:17 pm

i once did die, of boredom! haha i'm good, same old same old, freelance layout(ing) and about a few units to finish college hahaha! if only you're a stone's throw away we'd be drinking all night! wow austria? ironic but my employers as of late are austrians! well i bet you're good looking, and there's always plenty of fish out in the open sea, you'll get your keeper soon enough. so haniko, anything new? prolly a new online game you're playing? keep us posted! it's fun to see good ol friends every now and then right? keep safe buddy!
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: Hai guys i miss you all   Hai guys i miss you all EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:43 am

Well well, next I am going to France to see a friend I met trough RO Very Happy I can always visit you after that, lol. I am playing League of Legends right now, still newb, but fun to play. Are you working now? Wishing you all the best! I am starting University this September, it better be good and have cute looking chicks! What are you playing? Still on GF? (I am so impatience lvling my spirit which made me go mad and de-install that game xD)

Nih, do you have facebook? Add me if you do Smile
FB name: Nayon Haniko Sultan
(The guy who is standing randomly next to the flowers, is me)

Hope to 'read' from you soon. Take care and enjoy~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hai guys i miss you all   Hai guys i miss you all Empty

Back to top Go down

Hai guys i miss you all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: General-
Jump to: