HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 SERVER MAINTENANCE Sept/27/2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
edge_3757

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE Sept/27/2010   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:05 am

Haniko wrote:
Do you have ym/msn/ skype? I'll pm you ^^
kk...my msn is edge_3757@hotmail.com..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haniko

avatar

Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE Sept/27/2010   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:06 am

Kay, I don't need to notify you, since your notify yourself before anyone else >.>

Guys, please be patience.. been only 3 days, I know it's annoying and waste of your free time, but there's no other way than to wait.

Apologies from me :s

_________________
..::nEvER MeANT tO beLoNg::..


.. love is a never ending story..

Pain alone makes you strong.

-GM Haniko; Worrian; Sousuke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haniko

avatar

Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE Sept/27/2010   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:06 am

edge_3757 wrote:
Haniko wrote:
Do you have ym/msn/ skype? I'll pm you ^^
kk...my msn is edge_3757@hotmail.com..

Sure ^^

_________________
..::nEvER MeANT tO beLoNg::..


.. love is a never ending story..

Pain alone makes you strong.

-GM Haniko; Worrian; Sousuke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood

avatar

Posts : 390
Join date : 2010-09-17
Location : Cali/USA

PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE Sept/27/2010   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:07 am

Haniko wrote:
Kay, I don't need to notify you, since your notify yourself before anyone else >.>

Guys, please be patience.. been only 3 days, I know it's annoying and waste of your free time, but there's no other way than to wait.

Apologies from me :s

you are a good person Haniko, but I feel it is the admins who are very irresponsible. If the server was going to be offline at least they should write a notice of how long it will be offline for. Everyone are waiting like idiots...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haniko

avatar

Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE Sept/27/2010   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:09 am

I guess they don't even know that the Server is down '^^.. haven't seen Abstract ol yesterday, only DyNeX.. but he doesn't reply often Surprised

_________________
..::nEvER MeANT tO beLoNg::..


.. love is a never ending story..

Pain alone makes you strong.

-GM Haniko; Worrian; Sousuke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chomps



Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE Sept/27/2010   Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:29 am

Blood wrote:
Haniko wrote:
Kay, I don't need to notify you, since your notify yourself before anyone else >.>

Guys, please be patience.. been only 3 days, I know it's annoying and waste of your free time, but there's no other way than to wait.

Apologies from me :s

you are a good person Haniko, but I feel it is the admins who are very irresponsible. If the server was going to be offline at least they should write a notice of how long it will be offline for. Everyone are waiting like idiots...

Responsibility? We're moochers for crying out loud! xD
Abstract doesn't have to notify us if the server is going down but I do think that would be the nice thing to do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haniko

avatar

Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE Sept/27/2010   Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:23 am

Abstract is doing his bit, but idk about DyNeX :s.. he should start working on his server sooner..

_________________
..::nEvER MeANT tO beLoNg::..


.. love is a never ending story..

Pain alone makes you strong.

-GM Haniko; Worrian; Sousuke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gavinchee



Posts : 77
Join date : 2010-07-03

PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE Sept/27/2010   Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:16 pm

I rarely see Dynex and Fynex on ._.

I haven't even ever seen Fynex on now that I think about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood

avatar

Posts : 390
Join date : 2010-09-17
Location : Cali/USA

PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE Sept/27/2010   Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:14 pm

Chomps wrote:
Blood wrote:
Haniko wrote:
Kay, I don't need to notify you, since your notify yourself before anyone else >.>

Guys, please be patience.. been only 3 days, I know it's annoying and waste of your free time, but there's no other way than to wait.

Apologies from me :s

you are a good person Haniko, but I feel it is the admins who are very irresponsible. If the server was going to be offline at least they should write a notice of how long it will be offline for. Everyone are waiting like idiots...

Responsibility? We're moochers for crying out loud! xD
Abstract doesn't have to notify us if the server is going down but I do think that would be the nice thing to do. Very Happy

You're the moocher, I donated, so shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chomps



Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE Sept/27/2010   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:12 pm

Blood wrote:
Chomps wrote:
Blood wrote:
Haniko wrote:
Kay, I don't need to notify you, since your notify yourself before anyone else >.>

Guys, please be patience.. been only 3 days, I know it's annoying and waste of your free time, but there's no other way than to wait.

Apologies from me :s

you are a good person Haniko, but I feel it is the admins who are very irresponsible. If the server was going to be offline at least they should write a notice of how long it will be offline for. Everyone are waiting like idiots...

Responsibility? We're moochers for crying out loud! xD
Abstract doesn't have to notify us if the server is going down but I do think that would be the nice thing to do. Very Happy

You're the moocher, I donated, so shut the fuck up.

Congratulations, you can pat yourself on the back just don't expect anything else moocher.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood

avatar

Posts : 390
Join date : 2010-09-17
Location : Cali/USA

PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE Sept/27/2010   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:13 pm

Go fuck yourself yeah?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chomps



Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE Sept/27/2010   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:16 pm

Blood wrote:
Go fuck yourself yeah?
Nah, but you should keep trying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood

avatar

Posts : 390
Join date : 2010-09-17
Location : Cali/USA

PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE Sept/27/2010   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:17 pm

Why don't you get off my dick you faggot prick. Go ride your daddy's cock you fucking idiot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chomps



Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE Sept/27/2010   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:24 pm

Blood wrote:
Why don't you get off my dick you faggot prick. Go ride your daddy's cock you fucking idiot.


Did you know that you have really kinky taste?
Because that was a line only a true faggot would use. So long have you been wanting your father like that? affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood

avatar

Posts : 390
Join date : 2010-09-17
Location : Cali/USA

PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE Sept/27/2010   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:26 pm

Chomps wrote:
Blood wrote:
Why don't you get off my dick you faggot prick. Go ride your daddy's cock you fucking idiot.


Did you know that you have really kinky taste?
Because that was a line only a true faggot would use. So long have you been wanting your father like that? affraid

tl;dr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chomps



Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE Sept/27/2010   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:30 pm

Blood wrote:
Chomps wrote:
Blood wrote:
Why don't you get off my dick you faggot prick. Go ride your daddy's cock you fucking idiot.


Did you know that you have really kinky taste?
Because that was a line only a true faggot would use. So long have you been wanting your father like that? affraid

tl;dr
Rolling Eyes
To the next pressing issue....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nihsora

avatar

Posts : 279
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 28
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE Sept/27/2010   Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:20 pm

wtf. :\ useless ranting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://caadz.tumbler.com
gavinchee



Posts : 77
Join date : 2010-07-03

PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE Sept/27/2010   Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:22 pm

I sense anger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LegalTitan

avatar

Posts : 547
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE Sept/27/2010   Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:16 am

SERVER CLOSED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haniko

avatar

Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE Sept/27/2010   Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:20 am

>.> Thank you Legal, we know that.

_________________
..::nEvER MeANT tO beLoNg::..


.. love is a never ending story..

Pain alone makes you strong.

-GM Haniko; Worrian; Sousuke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LegalTitan

avatar

Posts : 547
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE Sept/27/2010   Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:24 am

Server is DEAD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
csgunbound

avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-08-11
Location : SOMEwhere in HELL

PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE Sept/27/2010   Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:31 am

if i'm u guys stop posting and stop wasting time here!!!go search for other server to play
while this server is close or find something to play something else!!!


Back to top Go down
View user profile
BLACKBASE



Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-08-05

PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE Sept/27/2010   Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:15 pm

WISE WORDS
brother
fighting and arguing is not good ^_^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
csgunbound

avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-08-11
Location : SOMEwhere in HELL

PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE Sept/27/2010   Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:22 am

^^ some people are fighting just 4 the server loool..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE Sept/27/2010   

Back to top Go down
 
SERVER MAINTENANCE Sept/27/2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Rfactor 2 Server
» Rumored Release schedule for 2010 40k/WFB
» 2010 Junior Rimrocker Participants
» .^f2F-.Swemmei Recruting in server 1
» Corazon Classic Match 2010 ~

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: General-
Jump to: