Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

marriage quest (unresolved)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nihsora

nihsora

marriage quest (unresolved) Empty
PostSubject: marriage quest (unresolved)   marriage quest (unresolved) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:15 pm

i kinda forgot about this inquiry but here imma post this one again.

can anyone help me with a step-by-step process for getting married? i mean ive tried it over and over again but i cant seem to have the Tuxedo item equipped coz its in the ETC tab, but the Wedding Dress is in the equipments tab, purchased both from the wedding NPC Sad --i think that's the only part i cant get done.

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
http://caadz.tumbler.com
LegalTitan

LegalTitan

PostSubject: Re: marriage quest (unresolved)   marriage quest (unresolved) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:27 pm

Your not supposed to equip the tux, you just apply for the wedding and talk to the Bishop then when its over you both have the Tux and the Dress on
Back to top Go down
nihsora

nihsora

PostSubject: Re: marriage quest (unresolved)   marriage quest (unresolved) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:49 pm

oh is that it? but this bishop npc tells me that i have to register right? so when i try to, the npc tells me that i have to be wearing one. which NPC do i register with? the one on the right side or the one on the left?
Back to top Go down
LegalTitan

LegalTitan

PostSubject: Re: marriage quest (unresolved)   marriage quest (unresolved) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:54 pm

O.o Where are you geting merried at anyways O.o
Back to top Go down
nihsora

nihsora

PostSubject: Re: marriage quest (unresolved)   marriage quest (unresolved) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:16 pm

prontera church :b
Back to top Go down
LegalTitan

LegalTitan

PostSubject: Re: marriage quest (unresolved)   marriage quest (unresolved) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:23 pm

oh ok, then you should talk to the Girl NPC (The NPC clost to the other hidden NPCs)
Back to top Go down
nihsora

nihsora

PostSubject: Re: marriage quest (unresolved)   marriage quest (unresolved) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:24 pm

oh okay i guess i'll try that one more time. thanks
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: marriage quest (unresolved)   marriage quest (unresolved) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:27 am

LOL, or pm me.. I'll do your marrige work, ahaha.. Just tell me the name of your wife.
Back to top Go down
nihsora

nihsora

PostSubject: Re: marriage quest (unresolved)   marriage quest (unresolved) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:34 am

Haniko wrote:
LOL, or pm me.. I'll do your marrige work, ahaha.. Just tell me the name of your wife.

that'd be quicker LOL okay okay if ever i catch you online Smile havent tried titan's suggestion though, just got back from pre-final exams :\
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: marriage quest (unresolved)   marriage quest (unresolved) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:09 am

Uhh, how did it go?
Back to top Go down
nihsora

nihsora

PostSubject: Re: marriage quest (unresolved)   marriage quest (unresolved) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:48 am

the exams? aced it LOL the exam was rather shorter that i'd imagine but yea. haha
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: marriage quest (unresolved)   marriage quest (unresolved) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:50 am

Exams are over quick but the fear is there until you get the results "D
Back to top Go down
Zhepomme

Zhepomme

PostSubject: Re: marriage quest (unresolved)   marriage quest (unresolved) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:19 pm

Talking about that, do we have to be married or in process of Marriage to be able to wear wedding atire?
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: marriage quest (unresolved)   marriage quest (unresolved) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:17 am

Well yes. You have to.
Back to top Go down
Zhepomme

Zhepomme

PostSubject: Re: marriage quest (unresolved)   marriage quest (unresolved) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:28 am

Ok, on other servers you could wear wedding gowns and tux anytime. But thanks for answering, I was trying to equip my dress but it never worked hahhaa, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: marriage quest (unresolved)   marriage quest (unresolved) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:24 am

I know, I used to wear Tux whenever I wanted in earthbound-ro and many others servers, but time changes. The recent server I played, you were only able to wear tux when you get married "D
Back to top Go down
nihsora

nihsora

PostSubject: Re: marriage quest (unresolved)   marriage quest (unresolved) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:58 am

hey hey ^_^ success! titan's suggestion worked.

the only misleading part is that the wedding staff npc in prontera church tells the player to talk to Vomar? --the npc up front the altart. talking to him would tell you to register to Happy Mary, which is the npc that requires you to wear the tuxedo before you can register but the fact is you cant wear the tuxedo coz its in the etc tabs.

what i did was registered with the wedding staff npc, then talked to the BISHOP, the npc behind the podium. there we go Smile
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: marriage quest (unresolved)   marriage quest (unresolved) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:49 pm

Congratz!! (Why why.. why didn't you come to me u.u *joke* lol )
Back to top Go down
Zhepomme

Zhepomme

PostSubject: Re: marriage quest (unresolved)   marriage quest (unresolved) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:52 pm

If I ever get married in game, I want to have a huge ceremony in an awsome venue. Nothing less.

And Congratz.
Back to top Go down
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: marriage quest (unresolved)   marriage quest (unresolved) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:25 pm

lol^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: marriage quest (unresolved)   marriage quest (unresolved) Empty

Back to top Go down

marriage quest (unresolved)
Page 1 of 1