Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Goodbye? What?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaefine

Jaefine

Goodbye? What? Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye? What?   Goodbye? What? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:11 pm

Before everything, I'll start say what is wrong here.
First, the fact that actually, GMs (or Admins, call how you want.) who have the power to change something in this server, seems to don't care about AbstracRO. I can understand that everyone have a life and can't be on 24/7, but at least you can find an hour or two a week just to read threads on forum and give an answer, so we can notice that Admins are present and aren't leave us with bunch of stuffs unbalanced and people that, because of this, are leaving the server.
I don't know how many of you noticed this, but from the 80-100 people on (yes, we've also reached the hundred, and surpassed it for a couple of days), we have now a population that's around 50-70 people. Seriously, what?
When I joined, there weren't so many people, I've seen AbstractRO population growing up every day. But now, we're just loosing players. Well, actually I don't think that any major GM will read this topic, but I'll check it later.

But if some Admin is reading this (or any of the tons of topics that were posted due to the unbalance), then do something.
The fact is, in few words, that actually the server is unbalance, due to 3rd jobs, and major GMs, since the "new" AbstractRO was made, seems blind or worse, lazy.
I don't want to believe that Admins don't care of AbstractRO, 'cause I've seen that on "old" Abstract they were (at least, DyNeX) intreasting on how's going the server, and try to make it better (the prooves are the add of 3rd jobs and then, when players told that were still unbalanced, the remove of them; the fact that aswered at almost all the topics; again, the fact that they were sometimes on-line, talking with players and see how's going; and other things such as helping people on and off line).

Now, what's wrong with me.
I'll leave this server, for just a week or so on, 'cause I'm having holidays. Hope to see some changes when I'll be back.
All the best, and see you soon.
Cya!
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

Goodbye? What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye? What?   Goodbye? What? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:38 pm

ello Jeafine,

I didn't know about those things yet.. thx for the brief note Smile
I'll be missing you and heh.. when you are back.. let's play together ^^ (maybe a date - - joke - -)

Please come back..
Back to top Go down
furrykitty

furrykitty

Goodbye? What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye? What?   Goodbye? What? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:46 am

We will miss you Jaefine!!
Back to top Go down
daisy

daisy

Goodbye? What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye? What?   Goodbye? What? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:32 am