Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!!

Go down 
+9
Roflcopter
Natigaro
lord_sakuya
Jenny
Batix
Jaefine
maine
aziz6925
tokiya062
13 posters
AuthorMessage
tokiya062

Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!! Empty
PostSubject: Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!!   Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:32 am

Who agree wit me >_>?
Back to top Go down
aziz6925

aziz6925

PostSubject: Re: Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!!   Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:25 am

I agree...
Back to top Go down
tokiya062

PostSubject: Re: Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!!   Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:38 am

Wat about the Admins Sad
Back to top Go down
maine

PostSubject: Re: Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!!   Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:29 pm

50% Drop rate will be good
Back to top Go down
Jaefine

Jaefine

PostSubject: Re: Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!!   Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:04 pm

I think almost everyone agreed with this. But if GMs are going to make donation droppable, I don't think they'll put at 50% xD

Oh, and of course, I agree too.
Back to top Go down
Batix

PostSubject: Re: Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!!   Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:10 pm

haha make it 0.01% lol, like the official servers drop rate
Back to top Go down
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!!   Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:30 pm

agreed, 50% drop rate or something like that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lord_sakuya

PostSubject: Re: Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!!   Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:27 am

I think it should be like 5%, or else Admins will not benefit from donations. And unfortunately, whenever there is a change to be made, that is what they will look for first - whether they will earn a profit or not. D:
Back to top Go down
Natigaro

PostSubject: Re: Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!!   Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:39 am

.01% would be like not changing anything. <_<;

But I agree with this. Either that or get rid of the cards entirely (Though I'm pretty sure I'm the only one reasonable enough to realize how stupid these cards are and how they shouldn't exist to begin with). I think 20% is a reasonable asking. And they can still profit: look at all those custom donation items that have nothing to do with boss cards. From what I hear, most people just wait 'till their points build up to buy the cards anyway.

And for god's sake take out or change Golden Thief Bug.

And for god's sake, GMs, read these friggin' threads.
Back to top Go down
Batix

PostSubject: Re: Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!!   Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:06 am

20% - you crazy, everyone would be running around killing everyone (if they're good)

but come on, 0.01% is fair,
now i ask have you played the official server before?, believe me the cards are easy to get when its at .01%
Back to top Go down
Natigaro

PostSubject: Re: Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!!   Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:02 am

Do you know the mathematical probability of .01%? That means 1 out of 10,000. I played official server for three years. .01 is NOT a high chance, and the only reason so many cards were on the market was because thousands of people play on those servers every day.

And your first statement is precisely why 20% is fair: the GOOD players should win, not the rich. What you essentially just admitted to was that good players can't beat those who wield such deadly cards, because the cards affect the balance of fighting in such a heavy sway that one's skills don't even matter if the cards are the difference between the two players. If everyone had an equal opportunity to obtain these cards, fighting would actually be fair.
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter

Roflcopter

PostSubject: Re: Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!!   Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:41 am

^

If there's a Rep button here, I would abuse it in your post.
Back to top Go down
swipy023

swipy023

PostSubject: Re: Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!!   Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:54 am

yeah i agree too..its ok if 30% LOL Smile
Back to top Go down
ALAS

ALAS

PostSubject: Re: Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!!   Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:29 am

0.5% or 1% to have a trill, and many Player hunt some item.
Back to top Go down
http://konektado.com
daisy

daisy

PostSubject: Re: Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!!   Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:57 pm

I dont relay Know that will they make it Drop Or quest but Yes We can Get Those cards Without Donating For Them Even More Just Keep Reading "Abstract RO News" Section in Forum !!
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!!   Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!! EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:26 am

Old Topic we had moooonths ago.. back then DyNeX mentioned some donation cards will also be available as quest cards. Not too sure, what happened to it. However, I can say that you should give the Admins little more time. They are busy with their private life and also with AbstractRo, to make it an enjoyable server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!!   Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Make the cards from custom shop DROPPABLE !!!
Page 1 of 1