Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA

Go down 
+3
hanna
daisy
ephraimgray
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ephraimgray

ephraimgray

ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA Empty
PostSubject: ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA   ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:59 pm

first of all, i want to know exactly what went wrong in the first place because the topic concerning this issue isn't clarifying at all. i also want to know why there is no other way to fix this or reimburse characters other than crudely making a rollback. it's done more bad than good and players are dropping off this server out of frustration.

so here's my suggestion. either give us a solid reason why we have to lose a bunch of shit in order to gain back very little, or reverse the rollback unless you want to lose more players and possibly donors.
Back to top Go down
daisy

daisy

PostSubject: Re: ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA   ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:19 pm

both idea of yours are bad i suggest that plares shoud support admins and it not that hard to face a 1 day roll back and if any one has a good idea how to solve that without a roll back plzz tell us !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
hanna

hanna

PostSubject: Re: ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA   ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:04 pm

it just 1 day rollback, if its not be rolled back, some missing character will be gone for Good, like ur Friend's Char Fuzzy Bunny.
Back to top Go down
furrykitty

furrykitty

PostSubject: Re: ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA   ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:43 pm

But there are still no solid explanation as to why my char was deleted in the first place? And why there are no solutions to bring her back other than a roll back. I need answers from GM... That was quite the stunt you guys pulled... :/
Back to top Go down
Chomps

PostSubject: Re: ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA   ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:22 pm

furrykitty wrote:
But there are still no solid explanation as to why my char was deleted in the first place? And why there are no solutions to bring her back other than a roll back. I need answers from GM... That was quite the stunt you guys pulled... :/

Well...we all could started with a clean slate instead! A clean start! Etc...
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LegalTitan

LegalTitan

PostSubject: Re: ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA   ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:57 pm

F*** Cleam start..This Server Lost alot of people cuz it has to much problem (Roll Backs) Starting again is like switching to another server -.-
Back to top Go down
daisy

daisy

PostSubject: Re: ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA   ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:05 pm

Yes Leag is Wright its Its sad To say that many ppl left this server Due To The Roll Back Stuff Sad
Back to top Go down
Aro

Aro

PostSubject: Re: ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA   ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:19 pm

and on top of that there hasnt been any admins on this doesnt look good for newcomers as well since it speaks for the servers integrity
Back to top Go down
furrykitty

furrykitty

PostSubject: Re: ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA   ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:40 am

The GM's are online far too little...
Back to top Go down
Aro

Aro

PostSubject: Re: ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA   ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:41 pm

I still dont have my donation points
Back to top Go down
ephraimgray

ephraimgray

PostSubject: Re: ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA   ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:27 pm

i leave for three days and this is all the explanation/response i get?! i refuse to donate any longer to such an erratic and lazily-handled server.
Back to top Go down
Aro

Aro

PostSubject: Re: ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA   ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:49 pm

Yea I'm about to have to reportt it to paypal which would be ridiculous
Back to top Go down
furrykitty

furrykitty

PostSubject: Re: ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA   ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:12 am

Yes we need answers
Back to top Go down
Aro

Aro

PostSubject: Re: ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA   ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:48 am

Yay dynex is helping me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA   ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA Empty

Back to top Go down

ROLLBACK IS A HORRIBLE IDEA
Page 1 of 1