Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NPC ate my stuff!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
motoshuwa

motoshuwa

NPC ate my stuff! Empty
PostSubject: NPC ate my stuff!   NPC ate my stuff! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:55 pm

NPC ate my stuff! ScreenAbstractRORenewal005NPC ate my stuff! ScreenAbstractRORenewal004NPC ate my stuff! ScreenAbstractRORenewal006

The NPC said I successfully made the hat, but in the end I get nothing... GM please fix this!
Back to top Go down
monce123

monce123

NPC ate my stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC ate my stuff!   NPC ate my stuff! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:39 am

ahaha... if that is a feather beret, its not any problem... cuz that how that quest works, when u give all the ingredients there is 10% chance the NPC will not give u the hat even it success to made... so u need to find the ingredients again.. ahahaha so GM no need to fix anything...
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter

Roflcopter

NPC ate my stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC ate my stuff!   NPC ate my stuff! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:11 am

Back to top Go down
Lithium

NPC ate my stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC ate my stuff!   NPC ate my stuff! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:25 pm

Yes and there's nothing buggy in the NPC.

Quote :
Note: There is a 10% chance that he will make the hat but refuse to give it to you. In that case, you will have to start over with a new set of material.
Back to top Go down
Batix

NPC ate my stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC ate my stuff!   NPC ate my stuff! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:49 pm

Lithium, its NOT the feather beret quest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NPC ate my stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC ate my stuff!   NPC ate my stuff! Empty

Back to top Go down

NPC ate my stuff!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Report-
Jump to: