Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

More tool dealers?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xskyzzles

xskyzzles

More tool dealers? Empty
PostSubject: More tool dealers?   More tool dealers? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:47 am

I know there is a grand total of ONE tool dealer in prontera that I know of anyways...I was wondering if you could add a tool dealer is all major towns? like Morocc, Gonryun, Luoyang etc.. it would be so much better if we could have a tool dealer in every major town.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Azuu

More tool dealers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More tool dealers?   More tool dealers? EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:10 pm

I second that =D
Back to top Go down
xskyzzles

xskyzzles

More tool dealers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More tool dealers?   More tool dealers? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:08 am

Pleasee :3
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

More tool dealers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More tool dealers?   More tool dealers? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:49 am

Well....no one really hangs around in any other major towns cept prontera so i dont see why there should be more tool dealers
Back to top Go down
Jaefine

Jaefine

More tool dealers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More tool dealers?   More tool dealers? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:00 am

Fel wrote:
Well....no one really hangs around in any other major towns cept prontera so i dont see why there should be more tool dealers
Maybe people don't hung around other major towns because there aren't Tool Dealers and the other "normal" NPCs. Is quite annoying warp to your favorite town and then discover that you have to go back to Prontera for selling stuffs! Totally support this.
And would be nice too let open event gates in all major towns (not sure that warps don't open in other towns, but I'm preatty sure actually they don't).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More tool dealers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More tool dealers?   More tool dealers? Empty

Back to top Go down

More tool dealers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Suggestions-
Jump to: