Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thanks a lot.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sohainoob

Thanks a lot. Empty
PostSubject: Thanks a lot.   Thanks a lot. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Doesn't this server have backups of user characters??? After the rollback..my account was gone.and my items was gone as well..I wasted so many hours of hunting those items..I don't think I want to do that over again.

Thanks alot Dynex..you sucks. You did those stupid stuffs like spawning gold coin in Prontera but you can't even roll back properly with backups.

This proves how "efficient" you are. You are certainly not fit to start up a server.
Back to top Go down
DyNeX
Admin
DyNeX

Thanks a lot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks a lot.   Thanks a lot. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:53 pm

lol wow someone has there knowledge right. if you havent search around in the forum the issue of hacking was occured and the players and us dev team has agreed upon making a new server... and yes back up we should have one right.. what's the point of the back up when the hacker has all your information... before typing ur little mindless post, why wont you search first and or ask. Also, i am not asking you to hunt your stuff back that's ur choice not mine.
Back to top Go down
https://abstractonline.forumotion.net
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

Thanks a lot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks a lot.   Thanks a lot. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:05 pm

@sohainoob
If you dislike DyNeX and thinks he can't properly become a GM
MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN F*CKING SERVER

don't be bossy around here, you hear me?

It's DyNeX's server so It's up to him.
He can even ban you in a second.
Back to top Go down
sohainoob

Thanks a lot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks a lot.   Thanks a lot. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:01 pm

DyNeX wrote:
lol wow someone has there knowledge right. if you havent search around in the forum the issue of hacking was occured and the players and us dev team has agreed upon making a new server... and yes back up we should have one right.. what's the point of the back up when the hacker has all your information... before typing ur little mindless post, why wont you search first and or ask. Also, i am not asking you to hunt your stuff back that's ur choice not mine.

Can't you trace back since you are using MySQL to run the server????

Instead of putting the blame on others,I think you should come up with a way to compensate all other players for all their hardwork in PROMOTING this server in the past, not by just carefreely saying..."oh,our server got hacked and I think we need a new start. Certainly you did not plan carefully in starting this server in the first place and that's why it got hacked."
Back to top Go down
sohainoob

Thanks a lot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks a lot.   Thanks a lot. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:03 pm

dztnyheartnet wrote:
@sohainoob

Whats your problem? Don't tell me you did not felt a sense of DISAPPOINTMENT when you try to log in with your old account but found out it has been deleted with all your previous stuffs..

Am I being bossy around here?Maybe, but that doesn't gives you the right to ask me to GTFO. Asswipe.
Back to top Go down
DyNeX
Admin
DyNeX

Thanks a lot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks a lot.   Thanks a lot. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:21 pm

well did you think that we did it intentionally?. no we dont we felt disappointment also
Back to top Go down
KoheiKun

KoheiKun

Thanks a lot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks a lot.   Thanks a lot. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:13 pm

-______- so Manny issues all we need is .....

1. 50 Cash points a day for 1 week ..

2. Lessen the price of bloody branches ... 10m for a week ..

3. Enable the Thanatos card MVP drop . for a week ..

If these standars are to be met ... Alot of people will be happy including me ...
If rejected ... its still okey atleast the GM's are doing there jobs ..
and if you think Dynex fails ... I dont think so ... because he is trying everything
just to make the server fun ... so just chill in your seat and have patience re hunt ur items cause I see Glass lost like shit loads of items and his not talking shit about it
Back to top Go down
DyNeX
Admin
DyNeX

Thanks a lot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks a lot.   Thanks a lot. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:25 am

Quote :
1. 50 Cash points a day for 1 week ..

this can be talked about. i'll check with abstract with this.
Back to top Go down
sohainoob

Thanks a lot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks a lot.   Thanks a lot. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:39 am

DyNeX wrote:
well did you think that we did it intentionally?. no we dont we felt disappointment also

OF COURSE you didn't do it intentionally

OF COURSE you don't feel any disappointment....

CUZ YOU'RE A GM in that game...you can spawn back anything you want IF i'm not wrong.

BUT WE,as a player of the previous AbstractRO CANT DO ANYTHING BUT PLAY ON.

So you tell me, are you trying to evade problems and put the blame game on the hackers?

All I can see is nothing done on the server. Updates are slow, new features is not being introduced, nothing is being done but the server wants DONATION if we WANT to get Donated items.

Seriously,I won't give a flying fuck on whether I want to donate if the server is just lame as this.
Back to top Go down
DyNeX
Admin
DyNeX

Thanks a lot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks a lot.   Thanks a lot. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:49 am

Seriously if you think that i dont care about the players of abstractRO why do i work so hard and put my time on fixing the server and securing the server and making the server easy for the players to gain their item back...and of course i would blame the hackers, because they have all your information and i care enough to ask the players if they want me to put the old backup up which the hackers has your information or make a new server so your information is once safe again.. and im not asking you to donate. New features are being introduce search on the forum before you assume something... We dont force you for donation that's what attendance are for and we put mobs for drops. And if you dont know yet there is a free level up npc and the dokebi rate is rates... If you think that it is easy to be an admin why wont you make your own server and think about how to balance yours
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

Thanks a lot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks a lot.   Thanks a lot. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:59 am

sohainoob wrote:
dztnyheartnet wrote:
@sohainoob

Whats your problem? Don't tell me you did not felt a sense of DISAPPOINTMENT when you try to log in with your old account but found out it has been deleted with all your previous stuffs..

Am I being bossy around here?Maybe, but that doesn't gives you the right to ask me to GTFO. Asswipe.

I AM DISSAPOINTED
BUT I knew it before he did things
DON'T JUST ACCUSE ANYBODY(dynex in this case) YOU JERK
I was ONE of the people who voted for 12th july
based on the circumstances he made a new server instead.
And some noob asking for more to dynex
and knowing nothing?
yeah I AM ASKING YOU TO GTFO ASS HOLE BITCH.
ASS WIPE YOUR SELF, THOUGH IT WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE SINCE YOUR FACE = YOUR ASS

AND YOU'RE WRONG IN THINKING AN ADMIN CAN DO ANYTHING.
WOULD AN ADMIN REMEMBER EVERY THING A PLAYER HAS??

DONT POST ANYMORE IF YOU DONT LIKE THE SERVER. JUST GTFO.
FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF
Back to top Go down
Jaefine

Jaefine

Thanks a lot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks a lot.   Thanks a lot. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:00 am

sohainoob wrote:
sohainoob wrote:
And lots stuffs that I won't quote.
Before DyNeX decided to make a new server, he ask to us if we want back the old server or if we want a new server. In the end, we chose the second one. Don't blame GMs. We decided to start again on a new server, and DyNeX listened to us, that's all. If you don't like this, just go on another server, without insulting GMs or other players. Oh wait, you've already done. So simply go away, and make your own server if you want to act as a boss.
And man, actually you have only the right to shut up.
Back to top Go down
sohainoob

Thanks a lot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks a lot.   Thanks a lot. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:46 am

you guys sound like a bunch of 10 yr old kids with so much hate for I just voice out the deep pain in my heart..

sighs...maybe I should just go on and play.
Back to top Go down
DyNeX
Admin
DyNeX

Thanks a lot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks a lot.   Thanks a lot. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:55 am

well like what i said i feel your disappointment, so do not put words on my mouth that i dont feel disappointment because i do. because i always run a back up every 1 week but the hacker beat me to it, that was the day i was going to make a back up and then again i got a call from abstract saying the server was hack and that was at 3 in the morning when i was about to sleep.. and plus the hacker made a back up of our database which contains every information of every players. For you security i made a poll for players which one they want and explain every con's and pro's on both sides. If you think about it, if we run our back up database the hacker has your information and can hack you and that will cause more matters.
Back to top Go down
sohainoob

Thanks a lot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks a lot.   Thanks a lot. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:49 pm

well,if you guys are running on eAthena, it is almost next to impossible but not totally unhackable.
Then again, I believe it could have come out from your Cpanel.

Enough of those,

I wanna ask again, will it be impossible to help me recover my previous account items...I got way too much in it.And starting all over again is really gonna take 2 months for me.

I dont mind losing gold bar and the zennies, but what is iimportant my items.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thanks a lot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks a lot.   Thanks a lot. Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks a lot.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Suggestions-
Jump to: