Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You know you've played too much RO when...

Go down 
+12
64Kai
makeawish
Haniko
johnellis138
Chomps
Kibetox
Roflcopter
eric2994
ranze.etoh
Keeperdrew
LegalTitan
Batix
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Batix

You know you've played too much RO when... Empty
PostSubject: You know you've played too much RO when...   You know you've played too much RO when... EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:47 am

you get hit by a car and the last thing you can remember after you wake up in the hospital, is a big red number flying out of your forehead.
Back to top Go down
LegalTitan

LegalTitan

PostSubject: Re: You know you've played too much RO when...   You know you've played too much RO when... EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:10 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Keeperdrew

Keeperdrew

PostSubject: Re: You know you've played too much RO when...   You know you've played too much RO when... EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:36 am

you join the military thinking that when you die you'll just reappear back home in prontera
Back to top Go down
ranze.etoh

ranze.etoh

PostSubject: Re: You know you've played too much RO when...   You know you've played too much RO when... EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:00 am

LoL lol!
Back to top Go down
eric2994

PostSubject: Re: You know you've played too much RO when...   You know you've played too much RO when... EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:58 am

you kill a person thnking that its pvp and you think he will ressurrect again

also you waste whole of your life saying that i will use it well after rebirth
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter

Roflcopter

PostSubject: Re: You know you've played too much RO when...   You know you've played too much RO when... EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:01 pm

You use your fist thinking it's Asura Strike but you got pwned thinking he got Orc Lord Card in his suit.
Back to top Go down
Kibetox

PostSubject: Re: You know you've played too much RO when...   You know you've played too much RO when... EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:04 pm

the server goes down, and you don't know what else to do lol!
Back to top Go down
Chomps

PostSubject: Re: You know you've played too much RO when...   You know you've played too much RO when... EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:09 am

When you capitalize the letters R and O every time they are next to each other.
Back to top Go down
johnellis138

johnellis138

PostSubject: Re: You know you've played too much RO when...   You know you've played too much RO when... EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:15 pm

when you throw your keyboard at the wall when you get pwned
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: You know you've played too much RO when...   You know you've played too much RO when... EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:11 am

When you try do pwn someone irl as in-game.
Back to top Go down
makeawish

makeawish

PostSubject: Re: You know you've played too much RO when...   You know you've played too much RO when... EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:25 am

you know that no matter what, RO will always be the most fun and memorable MMORPG compare to the others in our hearts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
64Kai

64Kai

PostSubject: Re: You know you've played too much RO when...   You know you've played too much RO when... EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:51 pm

oh this happened to me:

when i'm searching a friend's house and phone him and shout: this is worse than Glast Heim D8

or when a friend of mine was talking about Grand Fantasia's items and I got behind her and started to whisper: in RO you can have that and more xDDD (actually i persuaded her to play abstract ro XD)

when i have an arguement with my sister and shout her: i'll take you to biolab lv3!! D8<
----
Quote :
you know that no matter what, RO will always be the most fun and memorable MMORPG compare to the others in our hearts Very Happy

So true... D8
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: You know you've played too much RO when...   You know you've played too much RO when... EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:29 am

lol kai, happens to me too XD

When you can't sleep and dream about MvPs appearing in real life.
Back to top Go down
Christine

Christine

PostSubject: Re: You know you've played too much RO when...   You know you've played too much RO when... EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:25 am

You go to bookstore and starts shouting "LORD OF VERMILION" AND "STORM GUST" OR "HEAL" AND "INCREASE AGILITY" AND "SANCTUARY" AND "SIGNUM CRISUS"
Back to top Go down
64Kai

64Kai

PostSubject: Re: You know you've played too much RO when...   You know you've played too much RO when... EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:47 am

woa it would be interesting if MVP appears in real life... maybe not, we don't have skills to kill them XD

lol it happened to me too, to shout storm gust or heal on my school xDDD but not in a bookstore :O
Back to top Go down
Christine

Christine

PostSubject: Re: You know you've played too much RO when...   You know you've played too much RO when... EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:07 am

Well I shouted Storm Gust once in a bookstore becuase I was like watching a video on my phone about RO then I suddely shouted SG but luckily no one heard me cuz it was bearly empty
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: You know you've played too much RO when...   You know you've played too much RO when... EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:17 am

@Christine LOL! Whom did you try to get rid of? ahaha
Back to top Go down
Christine

Christine

PostSubject: Re: You know you've played too much RO when...   You know you've played too much RO when... EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:45 am

when you draw rain droplets you draw "pourings" (the blue ones)

when you see a dog you give it a card the you smack him and say pwned when it drops the card

when you stare a you clock and you suddenly see a clock tower manager

when you add 119+ 1 and your answer is RO (120)

I put in 4 cuz ill be out for 4 days
Back to top Go down
Christine

Christine

PostSubject: Re: You know you've played too much RO when...   You know you've played too much RO when... EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:46 am

also when you write in this forums
Back to top Go down
MimicThis

PostSubject: Re: You know you've played too much RO when...   You know you've played too much RO when... EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:04 am

Haniko stop trying to molest/hit on every single female player on the forum please. Give other people a chance.
Back to top Go down
ALAS

ALAS

PostSubject: Re: You know you've played too much RO when...   You know you've played too much RO when... EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:16 am

i saw a verit in real life, and hell poodle.
Back to top Go down
http://konektado.com
outcast121

outcast121

PostSubject: Re: You know you've played too much RO when...   You know you've played too much RO when... EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:21 am

1. you wrote on a math test about problem solving, and instead you wrote down calculations of damage on your char(s)

2. you visualize the reality as RO...example, breakfast i had omelette, i thought of it as a magnolia, ready to splat me, next i was reading a horror book and when call of nature came i thought it was following me like a rideword(they are aggresive right?) and lastly when your late for school and your alarm keeps on alarming (well you know, they tend to bite so when im half-asleep i didn't touch my noisy alarm, so it couldn't bite me)

3. you don't have time for someone(friends, special someone, family, etc.) and keeps making an excuse..

pwew!
Back to top Go down
http://sh.yolasite.com
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: You know you've played too much RO when...   You know you've played too much RO when... EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:00 am

outcast121 wrote:
1. you wrote on a math test about problem solving, and instead you wrote down calculations of damage on your char(s)

I did that many times in computer tests xD

MimicThis wrote:
Haniko stop trying to molest/hit on every single female player on the forum please. Give other people a chance.

"O.o.. am I actually? Hmm, I've an advice for you, don't wait for me to stop.. do it. Btw. I am joking with Christine etc. she knows it =D
Back to top Go down
ranze.etoh

ranze.etoh

PostSubject: Re: You know you've played too much RO when...   You know you've played too much RO when... EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:55 pm

when I first entered Teddy bear House and seeing that white Teddy as a Sasquatch. xD

...()""""""()...@
("(__'o'.__)")/
.(___:____)
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know you've played too much RO when...   You know you've played too much RO when... Empty

Back to top Go down

You know you've played too much RO when...
Page 1 of 1