Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Enable "High Jump" in PvP room

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
motoshuwa

motoshuwa

Enable "High Jump" in PvP room Empty
PostSubject: Enable "High Jump" in PvP room   Enable "High Jump" in PvP room EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:40 pm

I have a soul linker. But I can use the skill "High Jump" but how come I can't jump to the other side, instead I keep jumping on the same spot... =/ (in PvP room)
Back to top Go down
Leupold

Leupold

PostSubject: Re: Enable "High Jump" in PvP room   Enable "High Jump" in PvP room EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:18 pm

It's most likely the same reason you can't 'High Jump' in WoE.
Back to top Go down
DyNeX
Admin
DyNeX

PostSubject: Re: Enable "High Jump" in PvP room   Enable "High Jump" in PvP room EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:04 pm

Leupold high jump in woe is enabled.. it is not enable on pvp because running is enable if you combine those two skills then SG would be untouchable.. well that connect us to SL too those skills are connected to one another.
Back to top Go down
https://abstractonline.forumotion.net
Natigaro

PostSubject: Re: Enable "High Jump" in PvP room   Enable "High Jump" in PvP room EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:47 am

I agree with this suggestion. High Jump is a linker's main line of defense. Take that away from him and he just becomes a pile of puddy for others beating pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enable "High Jump" in PvP room   Enable "High Jump" in PvP room Empty

Back to top Go down

Enable "High Jump" in PvP room
Page 1 of 1