Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Magic classes rendered useless

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gsbneo13

Magic classes rendered useless Empty
PostSubject: Magic classes rendered useless   Magic classes rendered useless EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:57 am

Like the title implies, magic classes(usually scholars, ninjas, and SL of course) are close to being useless unless you *donate* for a kiel.. The spell delay is too much. Like 5 secs for 3rd job skills and 3 secs for 2nd job skills. Not only is it degrading on delays there are also magic reflect cards. Ex. Maya and Cat o nine tails. 2 maya's(25%) + 2 cat o nine's(10%)= 60%..

Even if you donate for kiel's.. You can also acquire GTB cards thru donating.

So I suggest the admin to lessen the delay of magic skills of magic classes and nerf magic reflect cards.. say 10% for maya and 5% for cat o nine

BTW this is out of topic but why the hell is there a BBGum in the custom shop?
And there are two Zweihanders in the Special Sword|2H Sword NPC. >_>

I need feedbacks and support from magic class-loving players Smile and of course the GMs, Admins..
Back to top Go down
jayrad

jayrad

PostSubject: Re: Magic classes rendered useless   Magic classes rendered useless EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Aftercast delay is very annoying on this server. One way around this would be to make a bard slave and have him autofollow you around... but that'd be very annoying

by the way, percentages don't stack like that.
Back to top Go down
LegalTitan

LegalTitan

PostSubject: Re: Magic classes rendered useless   Magic classes rendered useless EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:57 pm

lol I disagree on this topic...Ive seen some Magic Classes that killed me a bunch of times without donation gears, the thing is..they know how to use those classes
Back to top Go down
gsbneo13

PostSubject: Re: Magic classes rendered useless   Magic classes rendered useless EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:15 pm

sry about the calculations. Altho im pretty confident it goes like this. 25%+22.5%+5%+3.5% or something like that.

Back to top Go down
gsbneo13

PostSubject: Re: Magic classes rendered useless   Magic classes rendered useless EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:19 pm

Please do generalize. You said "some classes". What about the other magic classes? The only good magic class in this server is ninja. If there's class balance it should apply to every class not only to 2 or 3 classes.
Back to top Go down
jayrad

jayrad

PostSubject: Re: Magic classes rendered useless   Magic classes rendered useless EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:40 pm

LegalTitan wrote:
lol I disagree on this topic...Ive seen some Magic Classes that killed me a bunch of times without donation gears, the thing is..they know how to use those classes
the after delay from 90% of the warlock skills make the class useless. I can't get out White Imprisonment> Soul thingy the majority of the time. I know on kRO it is like the new SG>JT, which is spammable with instant cast.
Back to top Go down
toffer1792

PostSubject: Re: Magic classes rendered useless   Magic classes rendered useless EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:34 am

yes thats true.. not everybody can afford the items in the donation shop.. plss lessen the after cast delay.. its because i really really love using Warlock..
Back to top Go down
Natigaro

PostSubject: Re: Magic classes rendered useless   Magic classes rendered useless EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:45 am

I'm going to agree on the point of decreasing the effect of magic reflect, but not on the idea of reducing after-cast delay. In fact, I would argue that there should be no Kiel at all, because in my opinion it is one card that is over-powered, along with several others that I hold should never even exist on high-rate servers. With the ease of getting these reflecting cards, it's not a matter of difficulty, it's simply a matter of knowing what cards you need and then utilizing them, rendering magic classes practically useless, lest they spam AoE everywhere. But even then, mdef is not difficult to get either, and with the extra slots in armors, it becomes even more unfair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic classes rendered useless   Magic classes rendered useless Empty

Back to top Go down

Magic classes rendered useless
Page 1 of 1