Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stop the MVP Ranking apearing on the screen for every kill

Go down 
+5
jayrad
Haniko
Batix
gusjung
Keeperdrew
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Keeperdrew

Keeperdrew

Stop the MVP Ranking apearing on the screen for every kill Empty
PostSubject: Stop the MVP Ranking apearing on the screen for every kill   Stop the MVP Ranking apearing on the screen for every kill EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:41 pm

it flooded chat so much i could barely read what people were saying, got me ticked off and i started killing everyone who got a kill in an MVP room because people were literally farming them to get a higher ranking-.-
Back to top Go down
gusjung

gusjung

PostSubject: Re: Stop the MVP Ranking apearing on the screen for every kill   Stop the MVP Ranking apearing on the screen for every kill EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:56 pm

agreed even though m in 1st rank in mvp o.o bt still it soooooo irritate for announce it Sad
Back to top Go down
Batix

PostSubject: Re: Stop the MVP Ranking apearing on the screen for every kill   Stop the MVP Ranking apearing on the screen for every kill EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:58 pm

O_O theres ranking for MVP lol,
haha but yeah, i contribute to those announcement spams, even though i find it annoying myself...
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: Stop the MVP Ranking apearing on the screen for every kill   Stop the MVP Ranking apearing on the screen for every kill EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:27 am

Awesome, MvP Ranking!!

I guess you guys are right.. haven't experienced myself though. There are too many spams already (player spam (Legal >;D), Events,..)
MvP kill spam aint good for the society but MvP Ranking should stay, no? "^^
Back to top Go down
jayrad

jayrad

PostSubject: Re: Stop the MVP Ranking apearing on the screen for every kill   Stop the MVP Ranking apearing on the screen for every kill EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:41 am

I like that it announces(ed) when MVPs were killed outside of MVP room. It gave people an idea of how often they need to farm.
Back to top Go down
LegalTitan

LegalTitan

PostSubject: Re: Stop the MVP Ranking apearing on the screen for every kill   Stop the MVP Ranking apearing on the screen for every kill EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:16 am

Yeah I Agree TAKE IT OFF xD

@Haniko
Like you dont do it xD
Back to top Go down
Keeperdrew

Keeperdrew

PostSubject: Re: Stop the MVP Ranking apearing on the screen for every kill   Stop the MVP Ranking apearing on the screen for every kill EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:43 am

Haniko wrote:
Awesome, MvP Ranking!!

I guess you guys are right.. haven't experienced myself though. There are too many spams already (player spam (Legal >;D), Events,..)
MvP kill spam aint good for the society but MvP Ranking should stay, no? "^^
Ranking should stay but not the Broadcast of what they kill and where they kill it. and MVP ranking doesnt even have prizes...it just proves that gusjung can go around and kill MVPs about 1000 times(i think she's highest right now lol)
Back to top Go down
Kayorin

Kayorin

PostSubject: Re: Stop the MVP Ranking apearing on the screen for every kill   Stop the MVP Ranking apearing on the screen for every kill EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:14 pm

now i dont know when to hunt my tao cards ):
Back to top Go down
rivenby

PostSubject: Re: Stop the MVP Ranking apearing on the screen for every kill   Stop the MVP Ranking apearing on the screen for every kill EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:02 pm

jayrad wrote:
I like that it announces(ed) when MVPs were killed outside of MVP room. It gave people an idea of how often they need to farm.

I agree to this. We can take note one what mvp is still available and which is recently killed out of mvp room. We do not want to waste time looking for dead mvps.
Back to top Go down
GM Nova

GM Nova

PostSubject: Re: Stop the MVP Ranking apearing on the screen for every kill   Stop the MVP Ranking apearing on the screen for every kill EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:46 am

@Kayorin
true Smile i miss the times of when to kill it if it doesn't show.
but i think they should make a @spawntime "Tao Gunka" etc.. so that we can see how long left until that mvp spawns. would give a thumbs up for people who can't be bothered staying up 10 hours+,but if that's not an incident then i suggest they keep the announcements for mvp killing. but only the major ones like tao gunka.
Thanks again,
Nova (Yet to be changed,but ill tell you who it is when the server is fixed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop the MVP Ranking apearing on the screen for every kill   Stop the MVP Ranking apearing on the screen for every kill Empty

Back to top Go down

Stop the MVP Ranking apearing on the screen for every kill
Page 1 of 1