Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lol

Go down 
+5
gavinchee
sj93
Haniko
DyNeX
asdfasdf
9 posters
AuthorMessage
asdfasdf

Lol Empty
PostSubject: Lol   Lol EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:17 pm

Ok, I was reading the sticky note and I found it funny that you can be jailed for killing a GM. GMs in the first place shouldn't even show themselves in PvP, they should hide or something and how did a GM even die to another player? Lol, reading that sticky note made my day. Haha.
Back to top Go down
DyNeX
Admin
DyNeX

Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol   Lol EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:28 pm

Well good for you to find it funny reading the Sticky note, but before your you write something like this, you should think it throughly and understand what it meant first. As far as i know from your knowledge you know that GM can decide to make an event PvP or an event that happens to be he/she is vulnerable to attacks. GM can be too busy to acknowledge to put his @monsterignore command, so stressful enough that gm need to enforce everyone to abide the rules he's giving out to people and some "ignorant" player may abuse and attack him/her while announcing his rules. And if you think about it, killing a game master in game while him/her is making the server more fun and enjoyment, or just helping people with their problems and get killed because someone know's that he can be killed that is showing no respect for the game master. So the rules was set to let people know that killing a gm can cause them a punishment.
Back to top Go down
https://abstractonline.forumotion.net
Haniko

Haniko

Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol   Lol EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:45 am

Agreed to DyNeX. Think clearly through and then write.
Back to top Go down
sj93

sj93

Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol   Lol EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:36 am

DyNex someone i know has a very special item that belongs to you. Smile
Back to top Go down
DyNeX
Admin
DyNeX

Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol   Lol EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:50 am

and that is?
Back to top Go down
https://abstractonline.forumotion.net
gavinchee

Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol   Lol EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:14 am

Their virginity. AHAHA. Jokes. NO BAN HAMMAH PLZ.

Generally players feel an urge to kill any GM they see just for the main fact that they're curious and believe it's an accomplishment. It's not. They don't have gears except for maybe headgears. Exactly for the reason that they can't PVP so there's no purpose for equips on a GM character. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
johnellis138

johnellis138

Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol   Lol EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:10 am

nice one lol!
Back to top Go down
64Kai

64Kai

Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol   Lol EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:37 pm

well but that's a good explanation, when i read the sticky note i was like: wtf? a gm can be killed by a player O= and i thought that the players who attacked gms are stupid, i mean, come on a gm can punish you if they want....besides there is not point on attacking a gm...i think.
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol   Lol EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:22 am

DyNeX wrote:
GM can be too busy to acknowledge to put his @monsterignore command, so stressful enough that gm need to enforce everyone to abide the rules he's giving out to people and some "ignorant" player may abuse and attack him/her while announcing his rules. And if you think about it, killing a game master in game while him/her is making the server more fun and enjoyment, or just helping people with their problems and get killed because someone know's that he can be killed that is showing no respect for the game master. So the rules was set to let people know that killing a gm can cause them a punishment.

GMs can be killed due to those who forget to use @mosterignore .
Like the other day, PvP was on @go 14.. few hours later when I said I'll be turning it off, TraIaIa followed me and killed me >.<.. I would have punished him too, but I know him well enough that he is willing to pawn My Creator Worrian, so yah '^^ Next time TraIaIa, prepare for tricks.. no more treats! And you'll never be able to get Worrian skull >;D
Back to top Go down
morp

Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol   Lol EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:47 am

DyNeX wrote:
Well good for you to find it funny reading the Sticky note, but before your you write something like this, you should think it throughly and understand what it meant first. As far as i know from your knowledge you know that GM can decide to make an event PvP or an event that happens to be he/she is vulnerable to attacks. GM can be too busy to acknowledge to put his @monsterignore command, so stressful enough that gm need to enforce everyone to abide the rules he's giving out to people and some "ignorant" player may abuse and attack him/her while announcing his rules. And if you think about it, killing a game master in game while him/her is making the server more fun and enjoyment, or just helping people with their problems and get killed because someone know's that he can be killed that is showing no respect for the game master. So the rules was set to let people know that killing a gm can cause them a punishment.

Hahaha nice explanation nice one mark >> abstract I kill you hahaha
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol   Lol EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:11 am

Mhm.. morp you are a good example to what DyNeX said, haha
Back to top Go down
morp

Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol   Lol EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:28 am

haha lolz i just miss abstract Twisted Evil

to abstract safe travel dude cheers even though we are a part now hehe always remember i pawned you hahaha
Back to top Go down
jane

jane

Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol   Lol EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:34 am

i always remember abstractRO strong players pawning me.. O.o lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol   Lol Empty

Back to top Go down

Lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Jail, Ban & Stuff-
Jump to: