Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi I'm a newbie with a question...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ilikehonesty

Hi I'm a newbie with a question... Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm a newbie with a question...   Hi I'm a newbie with a question... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:02 am

What monsters are tameable and what monsters aren't?

Thank you so much! Very Happy I already downloaded, see you guys in game!
Back to top Go down
ryushin

PostSubject: welcome   Hi I'm a newbie with a question... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:40 pm

Hello there and welcome to abstract RO. And to your question, you can search it via Google or at Ratemyserver . There are so many monsters to be tameable as pets. Very Happy

Anyways if you have another question, just reply here or pm me ingame. Welcome and please enjoy your stay here at Abstract RO. Where the fun never stops. :]
Back to top Go down
ilikehonesty

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm a newbie with a question...   Hi I'm a newbie with a question... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:39 pm

ryushin - Google and RMS only tells me "Custom Pets". That does not help me one bit.

What I *need* is a list of non tameable monsters, so I can know what to expect. I did download without knowing all the details, after all.

Oh and also - how are they tameable? Is it the ???? skill, donation items, etc. I need to know these details.
Back to top Go down
SoraKy

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm a newbie with a question...   Hi I'm a newbie with a question... EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:22 am

The ???? is the only skill that can do it in this server AFAIK. List of non-tameable monsters goes up to the godknowshowmany by now, since by default, none of the newer monsters have eggs (Renewal monsters up for example)
Back to top Go down
DyNeX
Admin
DyNeX

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm a newbie with a question...   Hi I'm a newbie with a question... EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:50 am

if ur looking for the monster that is tameable here's the most basic ones..http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=item_db&item_type=11... and we might release all the monster to be tameable so just wait around for the dev team to release it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://abstractonline.forumotion.net
Kayorin

Kayorin

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm a newbie with a question...   Hi I'm a newbie with a question... EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:36 pm

i can just imagine, walking around with satan morroc following me xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm a newbie with a question...   Hi I'm a newbie with a question... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm a newbie with a question...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduction/Departure :: Hello-
Jump to: