Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application

Go down 
+23
didis
yokoshama
Dysnomia
johnellis138
monce123
Kronos
ArcLord
furelise05
KurO
Death Punisher
alronmendoza
daisy
Merrit
chaeljey
FLip-D
vonnova
walana123
GM Nova
Aldwin
Haniko
sena
roland2195
DyNeX
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DyNeX
Admin
DyNeX

AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application Empty
PostSubject: AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application   AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:02 am

Abstract RO Support Team will be open for recruitment.
Individuals who wishes to be a part of the support team to help both new and old players in-game with problems with quests, bug-errors, technical glitches, and any general inquiries in the RO world. You are warmly welcomed to apply. Please kindly fill in the form below and we will look on your application as soon as possible.

Name :
Hobbies :
In-game Name :
History of playing RO :
Reason why you wanna be a part of AbstractROSupportTeam :

Note : If your application has been approved, the assigned invitation staff will pm you in-game for recruitment to the guild.
You will be only a player-based helper. No promotion to GM status will be given.

Thank you for your time and we hope to see your applications soon! Enjoy playing Abstract RO. Smile

NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A CHARACTER THAT IS NOT A PVP PLAYERS IT MUST BE A CHARACTER STRAIGHT TO HELP

Last edited by DyNeX on Sun May 23, 2010 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://abstractonline.forumotion.net
roland2195

PostSubject: Re: AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application   AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:37 am

Name: Rolando Lee

Country of Origin: philippines

Hobbies: Playing Abstract Ro,computer online games,basketball,ETC.

In-Game Name: "Suranatehr"

History of Playing RO: I don't Have any experience of becoming a Helper of player in game...
though im ready for anything...if i'am allowed to join in ur Group.

Reason why you wanna be a part of AbstractROSupportTeam: uhmm...
i guess i want to have a experience in being a part of support Team...
Cause I've Been Playing a lot of RO's though this RO has good customs,Gm's,ETC.
Back to top Go down
sena

sena

PostSubject: Re: AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application   AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:25 am

Name : Gonzo
Country of Origin : Australia
Hobbies : Blogging, play games, surfing the net.
In-game Name : Gonzo
History of playing RO : 3 years, start from Official RO then moved to private server.
Reason why you wanna be a part of AbstractROSupportTeam : Want to help AbstractRO members as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application   AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:33 am

Name : Nayon
Country of Origin : United Kingdom
Hobbies : AbstractRo, Cookies, Playing with my little brother and not learning for school.
In-game Name : Haniko; Sousuke; Worrian
History of playing RO : Started 2 years ago.. ebRo was the first server then I moved servers when I got bored.
Reason why you wanna be a part of AbstractROSupportTeam : I don't know.. I just like to help and many other people asks me for help. I also try to get informations about this server by asking you "DyNeX & FyNeX" for the latest updates ^_^
And what roland said: Want to help AbstractRO members as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Aldwin

PostSubject: Re: AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application   AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:01 am

Name:Aldwin

Hobbies:Playing AbstractRO, Taking care of my dogs, Cooking

In Game Name:L i g h t, L e x, H a l o

History of RO: 5 Years started at Valkyrie then I moved to a private server when It got all laggy...

Reasons of wanting to become part of the AbstractROSupportTeam: I want to help other players who are having difficulty in the game.

That is all
- Aldwin =)
Back to top Go down
GM Nova

GM Nova

PostSubject: Re: AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application   AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:05 am

Name : Jarryd
Country of Origin : Australia
Hobbies : Interested In Playing AbstractRO,Enjoying Life,Helping others.
In-game Name : N o v a
History of playing RO : around abouts 6 years, i have a good experience of it,i've played in around about 5 servers.
Reason why you wanna be a part of AbstractROSupportTeam : I want to become a part of AbstractROSupportTeam because i want to help the community grow,help others in need of it, use my time to help the server .

If There's any other information you need you can ask!
Back to top Go down
walana123

walana123

Location : B4 L16 valero st. Villa Grande Subd. Lambakin Marilao Bulacan Philippines

PostSubject: Re: AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application   AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:42 am

Name: Lou Von Adrian C. Adriano

Country of Origin: philippines

Hobbies: Playing Ragnarok, Surfing the net, Playing Badminton, Basketball

In-Game Name: CarrieVon, Whisper with Wings

History of Playing RO: I Started playing ragnarok since i was in grade 5. now im 3rd year college... i played so many servers already but for me AbstractRO is the best specially the GMs coz the're so polite

Reason why you wanna be a part of AbstractROSupportTeam: Because i know that being in a server's support team is not easy and i can see that i can do this job not because my character is tough but because i can help others too specially the beginners in the server. hope you guys get what i mean..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1483839443
vonnova

vonnova

PostSubject: Re: AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application   AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:56 am

Name : Carina Casas

Country of Origin : Philippines

Hobbies : drawing, playing ragna almost all day

In-game Name : VonCarrie, Kerippi

History of playing RO : just started playing this summer ^^ so I'm still learning
Reason why you wanna be a part of AbstractROSupportTeam : I wanted to be a member first of all so I could learn more about this game since I'm kinda new though ive already known some basic ones from the other servers i tried. its just that in this game that id like to be a part of a support team. it would even be easier for me to recruit new players to the server seeing how much i like it by answering this aplication xD hope i could get in
Back to top Go down
FLip-D

FLip-D

PostSubject: Re: AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application   AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:46 am

Name : Philip Dalusong

Country Of Origin : Philippines

Hobbies : Playing Soccer , Ragna , Flyff..

In-game Name : FLip-D

History Of playing RO: I started playing RO since im One Year Old Jowk Ahm I was Grade 3 i Have Alot Of Experience In Ragna . I want To join AbstractRoSupportTeam - Because I want To help OTher Player`s And If they have Question I will Answer One By One ^_^ That all Thank U hahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
chaeljey

PostSubject: Re: AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application   AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:24 pm

Name: Michael Canton

Hobbies : Playing Computer Games…..Esp. Ragnarok World

In-game Name : ChaelJey

History of playing RO : Ive Been Playing Ragna Since 5 yers….ahmmm I knew a lot of thing about ragna world even boot hack cases, solving problems, error and other thing…I had an exp. Of a GM too…

Reason why you wanna be a part of AbstractROSupportTeam :simple helping players and to make your server to be known……thx then Dynex...
Back to top Go down
Merrit

Merrit

PostSubject: Re: AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application   AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:54 pm

Name : Merrit
Country of Origin : USofA
Hobbies : AbstractRO, Second Life, Bike Riding
In-game Name : Account name: Merrit 321; Character name: Merrit
History of playing RO : AnimaRO, AnthemRO, AbstractRO
Reason why you wanna be a part of AbstractROSupportTeam : I find myself often helping people and supporting the server whenever I can, so I figured I could be of some assistance to AbstractRO's Staff.
Back to top Go down
daisy

daisy

PostSubject: Re: AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application   AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:04 am

Name :Daisy
Country of Origin :India
Hobbies :Playing ro , cooking food, i love songs ,like to take care of younger brother,when mum out and may other stuffsss
In-game Name :o0oCrossXo0o ,NikoliE ,PeTStreaK
History of playing RO :used to play ro for 3 years but stopped playing 2 years ago due to getting less marks and keep on playing at the stretch of 16 hr,and i am back now again
Reason why you wanna be a part of AbstractROSupportTeam :i love to help people as much as possible and i thought thought i might be healthful to server and for people of tis server to hope to see my position in Abstract's support team !!
The main reason i want to become an helper bcoz no admins or gm's are online when it is 10:30 am to 5:00- 6:00 pm according to IST (+5:30 GMT)
Back to top Go down
alronmendoza

alronmendoza

PostSubject: Re: AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application   AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:34 pm

Name : Alron Mendoza

Hobbies : RO, manga, music, arts

In-game Name : x z r q n, x z r q LknightI,

History of playing RO : I've played RO for 4 years but I stopped for 3 years already.. I was 12 when i started philippine ragnarok, due to money problems for buying cards as time credit and for not having my own PC and was playing outside home, I stopped.. after that we had our own PC and I've used it for playing numerous private servers.. Philippine Valkyrie, frozen RO, dark RO, own home KRO, own aethena, Cafe private KRO, neverending RO, endless RO, insomniac RO, daredevil RO and some more that I can't recall.. I've left those RO due to no show GM or support, server down due to I don't know reason and RO just faded, due to over powered donators, due to donation locked to western countries only, due to paypal scams and due to non friendly community..

Reason why you wanna be a part of AbstractROSupportTeam : I would like to be an ABRO support because I've always wanted to promote peace to everyone, be the help that everyone was looking for especially to new comers that are still unfamiliar to this RO.. For promotion of forum updates to people and invoking them to take part at upgrading ABRO and by it for them to love this RO more..
Back to top Go down
Death Punisher

Death Punisher

PostSubject: Re: AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application   AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:29 am

Name: Ferdinand M. Corrales

Country of Origin:Bataan,Philippines

Hobbies:Playing Basketball,Playing RO,Badminton,..etc.

In-game Name:iBaby,O u t L aw,Death Punisher,Satsugai

History in Playing RO:I played when i was 7 with my brother we played the first ragnarok online but stoped cause i studied first,when i was 10,my friends and i played aeRO then more RO games(evokero,abstractro,aero,iyasuroro,mysticro,...etc.)until now,im a 3rd year HS student and i have lots of experience in the game..

Reason why you want to be a part of AbstractROSupportTeam:I want to help improve this server(more players=more fun) and help all those who needs my help...

Last edited by Death Punisher on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
KurO

KurO

PostSubject: Re: AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application   AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:25 am

Name : Mickloth Viola
Hobbies : RO, play with my Guitar, drums and PSP.
In-game Name : xKurO, KurO, HomOnCulus

History of playing RO : For a long time. Played first at philippineRO where in 1x1x1x rate and played for the server for like 3 - 4 years then stopped for sometime because of my studies. then to aeRO > darkRO > ScytheRO > DreamerRO > AbstractRO

Reason why you wanna be a part of AbstractROSupportTeam : Simple. I want to help newbies in AbstractRO and ragnarok world as far as my knowledge can reach.

More power to AbstractRO! Very Happy Keep it up! Good luck to everyone who applied! See you in the game!
lol!
Back to top Go down
furelise05

furelise05

PostSubject: Re: AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application   AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:57 am

Name : Rene
Country of Origin : From the heart of asia, Philippines.

Hobbies : reading books, baking, cooking, swimming, playing computer games, doing house chores, net surfing, writing, playing the piano, and more…

In-game Name : AutumnInMyheart, furelise

History of playing RO : almost 6 years playing official RO, then 1 year playing server to server (looking for the right server to serve)

The main reason why I want to be a part of the support team is that, I want to help those who are in need, providing a quality of support/service they need, helping the server to reach its potential by being a medium for making a friendly community. For almost 7 years of playing from server to server, I know how hard it was starting as a newbie and or as a noob, especially when no one is helping you coz they want that they are the only one who is the strongest and the wisest. I know that’s the reality of the game. And if I would be given a chance to be a part of the support team, I would make everything fair to all players. By providing those who are in need the service/support that would help them to reach their potential. At the same time, maintaining the orderliness and peacefulness which will make the server conducive to a fair, balance, un bias, and enjoying game. That’s why I always create Priest class as my main character, it’s because I believed that, helping those who are in need must not be a “job” but it must be a “vocation”. Thank you and more power, mabuhay.
Back to top Go down
ArcLord

ArcLord

PostSubject: Re: AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application   AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:56 am

Name :Steve
Country of Origin :USA
Hobbies :playing online games adn RO
In-game Name :Arc Lord
History of playing RO :i been playing RO since the age of 8
Reason why you wanna be a part of AbstractROSupportTeam : Because i want to help ppl with the game and since i been playing for a long and i want to help ppl when the noobs understand the game so they dont feel left out
Back to top Go down
Kronos

PostSubject: Re: AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application   AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:22 am

Name : Lorenzo Vignati
Country of Origin : Italy
Hobbies : Only Computers
In-game Name : Kroos
History of playing RO : I play a some private server, i know the fun.
I now know all the features of the game.
5 years now I have a passion for ragnarok, starting the game from the official (a little boring) to get here.
I played a private server type DreamerRO, LucyRO, RebithRO etc ..

Reason why you wanna be a part of AbstractROSupportTeam : Because i want try help a peaple of different languages (english, italian, espanol) and other...

Last edited by Kronos on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
monce123

monce123

PostSubject: Re: AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application   AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:42 am

Name : Raymond Irwanto Kurniawa
Country of Origin : Indonesia
Hobbies : Sleep, Eat, Gym, Read Ro guide(internet,book), and Stay Infrontof my computer... And a Math
In-game Name : Kloach Fritz, Junior

History of playing RO : i started play Ro when i'm at elementary school, when the RO was new... and i play for 2 years, then stop until i grade 8 and play again for 1 year, then stop until grade 11(BRO) and get bored so i move and now i playing at ABRO(best server for me)

Because, i'm the Only Indonesian Players that want to be a ABRO Support and i hope i can help u guys...

^^
Back to top Go down
johnellis138

johnellis138

PostSubject: Re: AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application   AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:22 am

Name: John Ellis

Country of Origin: United States of America

Hobbies: Playing Online Games, hanging out with friends, helping my bro out with school work

In-game Name: Hyuganeji

History of playing RO: Played the official server for a few years, then my friend told me about the AbstractRO private server and been playing it for about a few months

Reason why you wanna be part of AbstractROSupportTeam: I always wanted to help people in an online game because I like the feeling of helping people.

Last edited by johnellis138 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dysnomia

PostSubject: Re: AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application   AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:37 am

Name: Ari (Last name withheld- available upon request.)

Country of Origin: United States of America

Hobbies: Online games (AbstractRO), reading, writing, drawing, cooking, training my kitten (yes, I have a kitten that is being trained in obedience, like a dog.)

In-game Name: Lycoris

History of playing RO:

I played on the official server for a year, then took a break. I came back to RO two years ago and played on a few private servers. I've finally found AbstractRO, and it's one of the few servers that I can say that I enjoy- and I plan on being here for a long time.

Reason why you wanna be part of AbstractRO Support Team:

The reason that I would like to be on the support team is because I enjoy helping people. I actually find it to be quite fun to assist people in whatever way that I can, and to help make the server a better place (not that it isn't a good place as it is, mind you.) I have always enjoyed being able to help others. I also like to try to solve problems, because it can sometimes be a challenge, and I enjoy having challenges presented to me. I'm usually very laid-back and easy to get along with, and I like just generally being there for someone when they need something.
Back to top Go down
yokoshama

PostSubject: Re: AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application   AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:36 pm

Name :bret knickerbocker
Country of Origin :usa
Hobbies :gamming anime working anime cons
In-game Name :yokoshama
History of playing RO :well ive ben playing ro for about 4 years worked with a few pvt severs including bro till the sever started to die off have some prior gm exp along with scrpting from when i ran a wow pvt sever aso worked as a gm on a eq pvt sever.
Reason why you wanna be a part of AbstractROSupportTeam : becuse its a nice calm sever and would love to see it grow.
Back to top Go down
didis

PostSubject: Re: AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application   AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:04 am

Hello everyone I hope I get pick...Anyway here are some information about me
Name : Driss Bouzaid
Country of Origin : Morrocco
Hobbies : Playing the best ragnarok server (Abstract) , Study , Football
In-game Name : ultimate kill

History of Playing RO : Long ago My first experience was in Iro Valkyrie I Amazingly became super popular played around 5 years then When Iro Started to Make donation Items over Powered I Quit...As for my Experience in private servers I'm not gonna lie to you I've been In around 15 private Servers that gave me more experience.

I hope I get Chosen and if not I hope you guys Get comfort In the best Guild

Reason Why I want to be In the guild : Help comunity Grow , love helping people I feel great comfort in that.
Back to top Go down
Christine

Christine

PostSubject: Re: AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application   AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:12 am

Name : Christine
Country of Origin :Philippines
Hobbies :playing ro
In-game Name :Wiz Christine ~ The Mother ~ ChAzE
History of playing RO : have been a gm in philippine ro and a long time player of different ro games. to top it all of, im an RO addict!!!
Reason why you wanna be a part of AbstractROSupportTeam : wanna help other people with my knowledge of ro and i want to be much more help in the game cuz im just a simple player for them and they ignore most ok my advices so i want to be more of a helping player and not a in-game bully.

HOPE YOU ADD ME
Back to top Go down
Trilogy83009

PostSubject: Re: AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application   AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:40 am

Name :Jose
Country of Origin :USA
Hobbies :Football , PC , running , and Vid Games
In-game Name :Chaos Alchamist
History of playing RO :been playing for 6 years and have been a GM for every server i have played ( 7 ).
Reason why you wanna be a part of AbstractROSupportTeam :im a very supportive helpful type of person i put others before myself and i like working together in a Team

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application   AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application Empty

Back to top Go down

AbstractRO Support Recruitment Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next