Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type

Go down 
+5
Akazaty
Haniko
monce123
daisy
dztnyheartnet
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

[Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type Empty
PostSubject: [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type   [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:05 pm

removed since there will be new server
new server = new trials.

Last edited by dztnyheartnet on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:29 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
daisy

daisy

PostSubject: Re: [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type   [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:20 pm

THX!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
monce123

monce123

PostSubject: Re: [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type   [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:10 pm

more nice guide
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type   [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Good, now I don't have to spend hours telling good builds / equips. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type   [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:55 pm

yeah, it's to less your burden haniko Very Happy
seems like everyone's on you trying to beg you for this guide, lol!
Though yours will be better :p
Back to top Go down
Akazaty

Akazaty

PostSubject: Re: [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type   [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:29 am

Man, I need to talk about your guide, again Very Happy

Quote :
Weapon (right hand, seen left on the equipment info) : +10 Cultus - 2 Turtle Gen 2 Hydra

Weapon (left hand, where you can equip shields) : +10 Ice Pick or Combat Knife - 2 Phreeoni 2 Skel Worker
2nd Weapon for left hand: +10 Grimtooth - 2 Phreeoni 2 Skel Worker (for ppl who have low vit)

You haven't understand the good point of combat knife/ice pick. Or, I mean, if I were a beginner, I can have bad translation of that. So I don't understand if you have understood, but, whatever, I explain :
You need to use ice pick against high vitality, so the DEF+
Combat knife isn't the same at all : combat knife ignore the armor DEF

So you need to have ice pick AND combat knife, in case of an user of high DEF armor.

And, why take 2 skeleton worker on the 2nd weapon ? Skeleton worker = 15%, hydra or turtle are 20%, it's better.
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type   [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:54 am

HAH you yourself doesn't know the calculation in RO
Turtle and Hydra are 20% to demi-human (since TG to all type)
in RO, they have penalties as there are more cards of the same type (more to demi-human)
and SK are different. it's more to Medium SIZEd

Try it your own. I've tried it on many different PrivateServer and it works.
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type   [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:56 am

And Hey, most people would think that PIERCE = More dmg to vit.

I'm also confused in this and asked people around.
They think so too
Don't think that I'm the only one in the wrong, "smart dude"

make your own guide if you really disagree with my guides.
Back to top Go down
monce123

monce123

PostSubject: Re: [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type   [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:06 am

yeah... if u disagree with his guide, why don't u make ur own guide....
[Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
Akazaty

Akazaty

PostSubject: Re: [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type   [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:06 am

Man, I'm not weak xD I know about penalties.
But we talk about 2nd weapon. You can use 4 hydra, if there are 2 on the first weapon, and 2 on the second weapon.
And, yeah, people are wrong, "pierce" don't mean more damage with the vit of the opponent.
Pierce mean armor def of the opponent = 0

Last edited by Akazaty on Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type   [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:09 am

@^
Confirmed.
Saw the script on RMS
changed the desc.
Back to top Go down
Akazaty

Akazaty

PostSubject: Re: [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type   [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:11 am

And I don't make guide cuz so much player ask me to show my equip, I'll not show 6 years of playing in one second, I'm right, no ?
I dunno why you make guide man, we're on a server where the pvp is the best activities of the player, why help them ?
They all want to be the best player in one year. Don't dream. It's not cuz you have a good equip that you'll be good at pvp. So, that's useless, and they can learn by their own self, they just need time.
And the beginner don't like "wasting" time in equip searching, so, they ask. I want them to make the same thing that I've make some years ago.
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type   [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:28 am

Coz I don't play a freaking sin x. They actually are just cool looking.
And hey, One year? That's freaking long. Must be a freak to be that long. It takes faster than that :O
And if you have no TGK? Would be pwned easily. No GHOST? Asura, dead.
You need some equips

and remember this thing baby:
GUIDES ARE NOT FOR ETERNAL USE. IT'S JUST THE BASE OF EVERY SINGLE BUILD

To become a pro you need to knowledge
Knowledge can be got from Guides
Guides are made not by selfish people.
They Share.

People who Doesn't Want To share a bit - slightest thing - and for that long 6 years, are just selfish, they want to be pro themselves. It's not like I want to share my equips, I just share the simplest thing they can achieve. And look, I don't really tell anyone how to pvp. It's just BASIC KNOWLEDGE which some of the players do not have.

Every thing can be countered.
Oh btw, The Cards are just mixed up.
These are what MOST PEOPLE use.
It's not what I freaking use.
Back to top Go down
Shimeika

Shimeika

PostSubject: Re: [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type   [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:44 am

Good Build Smile
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type   [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:46 am

Thx Shimeika Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Akazaty

Akazaty

PostSubject: Re: [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type   [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:47 am

I'm not here to told them in only one topic how is the equip of a old player.
1. Because they will still loose, yeah, the beginner will gain some resistance or some power with this guides, but they will not have the experience with that, so that's useless
2. I've find all my equips with some old player too, who have just told me some good equip, not the full equip, they can search by themself.
I was the first on the server to use MDEF equip. You come, and ? In some second, all players can use the same equip. Some weak ago, when I've used this equip, they asked me "GTB ? wtf ? You're a donator ?". Now, they know why, and they know how, do the same thing.
Man, a game need experience, not a full guides to help them. They come and know in one topic how use this, or this job, and, that's done ? finish ?
I see some player use turtle, hydra, etc... but still with 550 vitality and 2 tao, fck ! They know that turtle is good card but they don't know that ice pick exist ? I hope this is a joke ! They all want a guide to be a pro, directly x_x
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type   [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:50 am

Yeah they do, and that sucks.
This guide is only towards Experienced Players.
Noob players? Like I care.
Some experienced players play in the max 99 part.
They less likely know the how it's played in the max 999.

These are Guides for them.
and what? GTB? I've never said anything about it :O
don't just accuse anybody dude
Back to top Go down
Akazaty

Akazaty

PostSubject: Re: [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type   [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:54 am

No, I said that some players, when I've used MDEF equip, some weak ago, I was the only one to use it, and all players told "GTB ?" cuz, I'm sure, some players don't know that MDEF reduce the magical spells, but they know that turtle general is good x_x
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type   [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:15 am

oh ok lol...
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type   [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:18 am

Negai, how long have you been playing Ragnarok for?
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type   [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:27 am

not sure, since 2004 or 2005 or 2006? I don't know, it's since idRO has been opened. (indonesian Ragnarok Online)
lol i remember that year coz of the new year event
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type   [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:46 am

Ah Ic, I started playing Ragnarok in year 2008 "^^
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type   [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:53 am

Lol but you're more pro
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type   [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:57 am

I played High Wizard and Creator in almost every server ^^ I'm noobish at other jobs q.q
Back to top Go down
alronmendoza

alronmendoza

PostSubject: Re: [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type   [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:30 pm

sorry guys i just can't expose my build.. xD i only expose them before i leave RO.. come to think of it, I have no plans of leaving because this RO is almost perfect so please forgive me.. and yeah i have some posts on other RO's so you can check them out.. Smile i wasn't using this same name so it'll really take some time to get those things.. ehehe..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type   [Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type Empty

Back to top Go down

[Job Build] Frequently Wanted : Sin X Guide - Bash Type
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next