Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Basic DEF Knowledge, more MDEF for you and Reflect (Really Useful!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

Basic DEF Knowledge, more MDEF for you and Reflect (Really Useful!) Empty
PostSubject: Basic DEF Knowledge, more MDEF for you and Reflect (Really Useful!)   Basic DEF Knowledge, more MDEF for you and Reflect (Really Useful!) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:01 pm

You may see that the vote for my guides to be back on is here:
Even if the voting won.

I won't post this guide back. too crap. it killed myself Laughing
As many said : You need to learn, not to copy from guides. (thanks for those who voted 'no', lol.)

But, don't worry, the other guides are back Smile

Last edited by dztnyheartnet on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:13 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akazaty

Akazaty

PostSubject: Re: Basic DEF Knowledge, more MDEF for you and Reflect (Really Useful!)   Basic DEF Knowledge, more MDEF for you and Reflect (Really Useful!) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:39 pm

You're wrong man :
Quote :
Most people ignore this DEF, which is actually useful. They'll just randomly equip Grimtooth and use it (which reduces your DEF to 2/3)

It is bad. A BAD thing. It reduces your Armour Defense
Armour Def is the Defense given by the Armour. It's different from the Vit Defense.
Vit Defense is the Defense given by your VIT stats.

Grimthooth reduce the vit defense, just check, equip and desequip your grimthooth, you'll see you def =>
XX + 200 (for E.G) and with grimthooth => XX + 100
So, no, grimthooth don't decrease your armor defense but your vitality defense, so, it's very usefull.

And, you're wrong on another point :
Quote :
MDEF does the same thing, with the armour DEF and INT Def instead of VIT Def.
So, think it through people, TaoGunka REDUCES your ARMOUR DEF, and MDEF.

I mean, yeah, you're true, but if you take one tao => You'll have -50MDEF, ok, it's bad.
But you'll have +100%HP, so, at the final, it's not so bad, you'll gain 50% bonus to survive in duel.
But, yeah, 2 tao is too much, you'll take so much damage against physical, and magical.
So you need balance equip, not full switch equip, cuz you'll need to switch armor w/o tao or not, so, you'll loose your life sometimes in pvp/woe.
Back to top Go down
monce123

monce123

PostSubject: Re: Basic DEF Knowledge, more MDEF for you and Reflect (Really Useful!)   Basic DEF Knowledge, more MDEF for you and Reflect (Really Useful!) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:28 pm

if sin x use soul breaker, if that can reflect with ur reflect armour?
with that 140% reflect?
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: Basic DEF Knowledge, more MDEF for you and Reflect (Really Useful!)   Basic DEF Knowledge, more MDEF for you and Reflect (Really Useful!) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:31 pm

monce123 wrote:
if sin x use soul breaker, if that can reflect with ur reflect armour?
with that 140% reflect?

140% reflect is when for example: A Lord Knight uses Bowling Bash on you and he make 20k dmg, you reflect 30k dmg and more back.
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: Basic DEF Knowledge, more MDEF for you and Reflect (Really Useful!)   Basic DEF Knowledge, more MDEF for you and Reflect (Really Useful!) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:11 pm

Akazaty wrote:
You're wrong man :
Quote :
Most people ignore this DEF, which is actually useful. They'll just randomly equip Grimtooth and use it (which reduces your DEF to 2/3)

It is bad. A BAD thing. It reduces your Armour Defense
Armour Def is the Defense given by the Armour. It's different from the Vit Defense.
Vit Defense is the Defense given by your VIT stats.

Grimthooth reduce the vit defense, just check, equip and desequip your grimthooth, you'll see you def =>
XX + 200 (for E.G) and with grimthooth => XX + 100
So, no, grimthooth don't decrease your armor defense but your vitality defense, so, it's very usefull.

And, you're wrong on another point :
Quote :
MDEF does the same thing, with the armour DEF and INT Def instead of VIT Def.
So, think it through people, TaoGunka REDUCES your ARMOUR DEF, and MDEF.

I mean, yeah, you're true, but if you take one tao => You'll have -50MDEF, ok, it's bad.
But you'll have +100%HP, so, at the final, it's not so bad, you'll gain 50% bonus to survive in duel.
But, yeah, 2 tao is too much, you'll take so much damage against physical, and magical.
So you need balance equip, not full switch equip, cuz you'll need to switch armor w/o tao or not, so, you'll loose your life sometimes in pvp/woe.

-About the Tao, I didn't say using 1 IS BAD. People need to use their own brains to decide whether Tao is good for them or not (I didn't say using it is that bad). I just say they need to THINK IT THROUGH.

-Switching Armour may be good, but I'm NOT making this guide to be a GUIDE to PVP. It just GUIDES through the STATED things. It's just for them to KNOW.

-Hmm ok I'll edit it soon...

Last edited by dztnyheartnet on Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
monce123

monce123

PostSubject: Re: Basic DEF Knowledge, more MDEF for you and Reflect (Really Useful!)   Basic DEF Knowledge, more MDEF for you and Reflect (Really Useful!) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:14 pm

u know? thorn shield can't reflect without horn of buffalo
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: Basic DEF Knowledge, more MDEF for you and Reflect (Really Useful!)   Basic DEF Knowledge, more MDEF for you and Reflect (Really Useful!) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:24 pm

yeah I DO stated there + horn of buffalo?
Back to top Go down
monce123

monce123

PostSubject: Re: Basic DEF Knowledge, more MDEF for you and Reflect (Really Useful!)   Basic DEF Knowledge, more MDEF for you and Reflect (Really Useful!) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:58 am

ahahah sry my bad...

hey, what about i use alice card?

can u calculate it? how much damage it will reflect? and the 80% that pally get, how to count it?
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: Basic DEF Knowledge, more MDEF for you and Reflect (Really Useful!)   Basic DEF Knowledge, more MDEF for you and Reflect (Really Useful!) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:21 am

monce123 wrote:
ahahah sry my bad...

hey, what about i use alice card?

can u calculate it? how much damage it will reflect? and the 80% that pally get, how to count it?

READ THIS FIRST!

I'll NOT entertain any questions unrelated to the topic ANYMORE. Please just PM me.
I'll NOT entertain any questions unrelated to the topic ANYMORE. Please just PM me.

In here, I will state that the enemy hits you for 1,000,000 dmg (after calculation on Def ETC, before Alice card damage calculation)

2 Orc lord card + thorny shield + +10valkmanteau <--- The high orc removed for alice
2*30 + 5 + 25 = 60 + 5 + 25 = 90% Reflect

If you use Paladin, and a shield, Shield Reflect added. 90+40=130% Reflect

I'm not sure which calculation to use, but it's either.

1. Dmg intake + alice effect + alice effect

1,000,000 + (1,000,000 x 40%) + (1,000,000 x 40%) = 1mill+400k+400k = 1.8mill
1.8 x 130/100 = 2.34mill

OR

2. remember, alice is 40% extra. it becomes:
100 + 40% = 140%
Dmg intake x alice effect x alice effect

1,000,000 x 140% x 140% = 1.96mill

I think it's the second one.
Back to top Go down
alronmendoza

alronmendoza

PostSubject: Re: Basic DEF Knowledge, more MDEF for you and Reflect (Really Useful!)   Basic DEF Knowledge, more MDEF for you and Reflect (Really Useful!) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:41 pm

lol! dont forget your hp dude.. Smile i prefer you to have 2 armors.. primary is 1tao-1orc lord.. secondary is 2orc lord.. Smile this is for you to last longer.. you might not know it but your opponent might have small hp and one orc lord is enought.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basic DEF Knowledge, more MDEF for you and Reflect (Really Useful!)   Basic DEF Knowledge, more MDEF for you and Reflect (Really Useful!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Basic DEF Knowledge, more MDEF for you and Reflect (Really Useful!)
Page 1 of 1