Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to Add/Create a Guild Emblem

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimeika

Shimeika

How to Add/Create a Guild Emblem Empty
PostSubject: How to Add/Create a Guild Emblem   How to Add/Create a Guild Emblem EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:00 pm

Let's start first in creating an Emblem for your guild.

To Create an Emblem:
1. Find an image you’d like to use.
2. Save the image on your computer (Desktop, My Pictures, etc)
3. For PC, Right click on the file, and go to EDIT.
4. Paint will pop up. Go to IMAGE tab in the menu, and click on STRETCH.
5. Stretch or Shrink the image until you reach the desired 24×24 pixels. If the pixels are too big, you shrink by putting in less than 100% for stretching. You can check the pixels by going to IMAGE tab again and clicking on ATTRIBUTES.
6. Re-save the file as a 256-bit (bmp) file.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second, how to add a Guild Emblem in RO.

Only Guild Leaders can choose and implement Guild Emblems. To put implement a Guild Emblem use the following procedure:

1. Make sure that the image file intended to be used as the Guild Emblem is 24×24 pixel Bitmap (.bmp) format file in at 256 colors (8bit).

NOTE: The transparency color for guild emblems has the RGB values (255, 0, 255), or you may use the hex value #FF00FF.
2. Create a directory named “emblem” in the RagnarokOnline file directory. By default, the RO file directory is C:\Program Files\Gravity\RO.
3. Copy or Move the Guild Emblem bitmap file to the emblem directory you have just created.
4. Log into the Ragnarok Online game and open the Guild menu (Alt+G) and click on the `EDIT` button. If you have done all the steps correctly, the name of your Guild Emblem file should be available in the Drop-Down Menu, select it and it will be set as your Guild’s emblem.
Back to top Go down
DyNeX
Admin
DyNeX

PostSubject: Re: How to Add/Create a Guild Emblem   How to Add/Create a Guild Emblem EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:33 pm

Nice tut Smile
Back to top Go down
https://abstractonline.forumotion.net
Shimeika

Shimeika

PostSubject: Re: How to Add/Create a Guild Emblem   How to Add/Create a Guild Emblem EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:13 pm

Thanks DyNeX Smile
Back to top Go down
arsetothem

arsetothem

PostSubject: Re: How to Add/Create a Guild Emblem   How to Add/Create a Guild Emblem EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:14 am

256 color bitmap, messes the colors of my emblem. if the emblem uses 24 x 24 pixels. then use 24-bit map, it will NOT change the colors. already tested.

well, maybe it depends on the picture. BUT i tested on 24 x 24. and the result is the same.
so i always use 24-bit map as my format making emblems.

thanks for the info, now i can make customized emblems.
Back to top Go down
dztnyheartnet

dztnyheartnet

PostSubject: Re: How to Add/Create a Guild Emblem   How to Add/Create a Guild Emblem EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:01 am

@^ True.
24 bit map is much better, and even making the emblem better than how it was in jpg....
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: How to Add/Create a Guild Emblem   How to Add/Create a Guild Emblem EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:52 pm

Nice and pretty detailed guide.

Good work Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Add/Create a Guild Emblem   How to Add/Create a Guild Emblem Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Add/Create a Guild Emblem
Page 1 of 1